Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread:  Music

 Music

0 Not allowed!
    Apple's Spotify competitor launches at the end of June and will even be coming to Android (some time later).

$9.99 per month but with a very nice looking family plan for $14.99, which I believe Spotify have already moved to match. You will probably be able to swap those dollar signs for pounds to make us feel like we're being ripped off a bit.

The biggest music streaming service in terms of number of subscribers within a year? Probably.

http://www.apple.com/music/membership/

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      This is going to be an interesting one to watch, as is the whole streaming thing in general.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
      The ONLY Gay in Brighton El Presidente's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Is there a half price student discount as there is for Spotify?
      Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

0 Not allowed!
      Daft question but what music will it have on it? Will it have the more obscure end if the spectrum?
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Daft question but what music will it have on it? Will it have the more obscure end if the spectrum?
      I think this is crucial, I'm sure they'll do well off of the people who just want chart music etc because ZOMFG its Apple (although will people be willing to migrate from Spotify or w/e where they've spent years building up their playlists?) but if you're of a more discerning taste and want to use it to browse and discover music both new and old that doesn't exist within the mainstream, how useful can yet another service really be?
      DI CANIO FOR MANAGER.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      Apple's Spotify competitor launches at the end of June and will even be coming to Android (some time later).

$9.99 per month but with a very nice looking family plan for $14.99, which I believe Spotify have already moved to match. You will probably be able to swap those dollar signs for pounds to make us feel like we're being ripped off a bit.

The biggest music streaming service in terms of number of subscribers within a year? Probably.

http://www.apple.com/music/membership/
      Will that be available on a Windows phone?

0 Not allowed!
      Quite simply, it will do well because it is by Apple.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      This will be the deal breaker for me. Not enough underground techno and deep house artists for me on Spotify. I tend to only use it for my more commercial playlists.

0 Not allowed!
      Be good to hear zane Lowe again when beats 1 launches.
      Hello and thank you

Oscar Garcia -
      The fans' support today was magnificent in the face of a bad result. I am very proud to be the coach of their club.
      Half Hawaiian Half Greek Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Spotify "radio" playlists are awful, seem to continuously play songs I either don't like or are an obviously linked choice. Pandora had a great radio station that seemed to throw up consistently good new music if never heard of before. If Apple can improve on the Spotify radio station feature I'm sure they'll be on to a winnet
      PURA VIDA MAE