Who Do You Want To Win Tonight?

Who Do You Want To Win Tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Juve for me but if they do it will be a very tense low scoring game, possibly penalties

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Don't care either way, but anyone choosing Barcelona must be seriously lacking in imagination - don't you get bored of seeing Barcelona and Real dominating European football headlines, cherry picking the best footballing talent from around the world, hoovering up the majority of trophies on offer? Tedious, tedious, tedious.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Don't care either way, but anyone choosing Barcelona must be seriously lacking in imagination - don't you get bored of seeing Barcelona and Real dominating European football headlines, cherry picking the best footballing talent from around the world, hoovering up the majority of trophies on offer? Tedious, tedious, tedious.

I guess I lack imagination then. I'd like Barcelona to win because I enjoyed the tour of their stadium a few years ago and loved the city. Not football reasons I know but there you go.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Barca

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Juventus - love the way the Barca team is playing at the moment, but what detracts from that is their team is full of cheats and it's really annoying to watch.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bunged a bluey on Juve @ 5/1, so I'm doing a Rooney - its the Old Lady for me tonight.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'd like to see a Messi wonder goal, Suarez sent off (and subsequently banned for life) for biting the ref and Juve to win 2-1.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Barcelona.

The front 3 is as good as there's ever been in domestic European football.

The best player of Argentina and one of the best of all-time matched with the best players of Brazil and Uruguay.

Juve's uncompromising defence could be in for a busy evening...

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
you could just ignore the thread???

That's true........but there's too much Messi, Neymar blah blah blah as*-licking in this world
and it would be nice if a poll reflects the possibility that not everyone cares. They do appear on
other polls.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here