Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

9 weeks and counting........

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Having read today's sports Argus I am concerned that Paul Barber is writing the script for Hughton's interviews. Heard it all before, a few times......

I wish that just one spokesperson at the club could be upbeat and optimistic rather than constantly telling us how pdifficult everything is and the inevitable reference to FFP. We know it's difficult, we've got that now, Let's have some positivity about signings!!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Having read today's sports Argus I am concerned that Paul Barber is writing the script for Hughton's interviews. Heard it all before, a few times......

I wish that one spokesperson at the club could be upbeat and optimistic.

Any manager is going to back up the wants and needs of the club though aren't they?

What are you expecting him to say?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Any manager is going to back up the wants and needs of the club though aren't they?

What are you expecting him to say?

Something that didn't sound like he'd been prompted into regurgitating the last few transfer windows talk? Being his own man I guess.

I wish that just one spokesperson at the club could be upbeat and optimistic rather than constantly being told how difficult everything is and the inevitable reference to FFP

I hope you realise that Barber's snatch squads constantly monitor this board?
You should expect an email very shortly offering you a refund on your season ticket.
We're lucky to have him you know.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Something that didn't sound like he'd been prompted into regurgitating the last few transfer windows talk? Being his own man I guess.

Not sure what you expect really Icy. He has been given a budget and based on that fact that we have bid over 2.4m combined for 2 wingers suggest it is a healthy one and he has to stick to it. We knew this already. He was hardly going to announce that TB has given him a blank cheque book and even if he has, he would not make that public.

Players over half way through summer break, back in for pre season in what 3 or 4 weeks and just 9 weeks left til start of season and I already cant wait... mad I know but I miss watching them and the anticipation every week despite last seasons shite.....roll on August the 9th!!!!

Watched around 70 live games last season only 4 of which were Albion games.Can only assume it will be around 4 or less this season,without a season ticket i will not be rushing to buy tickets at walk up prices at the amex:):(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here