Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday night drinkies thread.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Right lets get down to it. Just picked up a 9 pint tin of Sunburst from the Dark Star Brewery and although it's officially for tomorrow night and the Champions Leage I need to test it now to make sure it's alright. Then a quick Tongerlo Triple to line my stomach and then it's whatever my local has on offer. I think The Jaipur is on keg at the moment so I'll force myself. Have a good weekend folks and no Morris dancing.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm undecided. Do I have (another) night of soft drinks or do I get absolutely hammered?

There is middle ground Bozza.
On another note I have found my bottle of Baileys from Xmas which went awol after drinking half of it. Does anyone know how long it lasts before it makes you keel over with chronic stomach problems the following morning. Bearing in mind I'm very much a gambler in these sort of matters concerning out of date food and drink.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
On another note I have found my bottle of Baileys from Xmas which went awol after drinking half of it. Does anyone know how long it lasts before it makes you keel over with chronic stomach problems the following morning. Bearing in mind I'm very much a gambler in these sort of matters concerning out of date food and drink.

Mix it with lime juice for the healthy 'Gorilla Snot'. One of your 5-a-day then.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Popped to the Prater beer garden on the way home from work for a cheeky pint of their own brewed pils

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 324

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Brewfist TO ØL Space Frontier collaboration. A very hoppy/citrusy IPA clocking in at 6%. Glorious in the sunshine with some nice beats.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 306

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can you not post a photo the right way up ?

Have a wedding anniversary bottle of red to consume first

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Can you not post a photo the right way up ?

Have a wedding anniversary bottle of red to consume first

They're the right way up on my ipad. Folk have commented on this before, maybe [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] can shed some light on the matter....unless he is now shitted?

When you were in NYC you sunk a few craft beers I believe for the first time...I recall a Lagunitas IPA, did you continue this pursuit post-America?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'm going to check out the Railway Inn on Boundary Road for some dinner and well earned drinks!

Warning: it will be full of running toddlers and screaming babies. I know cause that's where I take mine.

I'm going to hit my homebrew then maybe pop to the Stanley.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Don't be soft

Ha you sound like my wife at about 11.45 on a Friday night. Have a good weekend HT and I'll tell you all about the 'Hakudo' they have on tonight. I hope I have that right. It's some sort of homage to a video game....martial arts thing......whatever ?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
On an associated topic, I always like beer out of a jug pint glass like they used to serve up in the 70's - why do pubs never use these any more?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Just arrived in Brighton. Tonight will be mostly a piss up but we'll start with a few nice pints of whatever is guesting at various pubs, it'll soon descend into whiskey cocktails, then jäger bombs and shots of all kinds. Tomorrow will be an easier day of craft beers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here