Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Idea - 'Recycling' of kids replica shirts...

lamberchelo_73

Jun 5, 2015
I've got myself and my four year old (he'll be five in December) a ST for next season and although he's not been to a game yet (or shown any interest in football) last night he asked me for a Brighton shirt – he must have some friends at pre-school that have one. I’ve looked on www.seagullsdirect.co.uk and there doesn't seem to be any ages 5-6 shirts in atm and tbh even when they get new stock in I'd rather not shell out c£35 so I was wondering if anyone reading this has one that their children have grown out of that they'd consider selling. I have looked on eBay but nothing in that size.

In a few years time I’m sure he’ll be pestering me for the latest kit each season (which I’ll try to resist) but now he’ll be happy with any shirt from the last decade or so. If anyone can help and would like a bit of extra beer money in exchange please get in touch.

I guess there are quite a lot of Family Enclosure ST holders in the same boat as me on this one so if enough of us think this is a good idea and pass on their 5-11 year old kits from parent to parent as their kids grow out of them then this will save us all a bit of hard-earned and more importantly put smiles on lots of young Albion fans...

Ta muchly, Ben

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Come on people. Help show this child (and others) the one true way from an early age.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Paul Barber is going to hunt you down.

Thrift initiatives will seriously undermine his efforts of meeting *FFP.

*The point at which his excessive bonus clause is activated.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
How dare you, £33 for a fake/non Nike kids kit is essential for the financial well being of the clubs CEO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here