Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evening part-time work (this is not a plea....honestly)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Hello.

I've recently decided I'd like to earn a few more pennies to backup my household income as I'm currently saving for a few things.

I was just wondering if anyone has ever done an evening job from home? I have in my mind (which is often completely out of touch and naive) that it would be relatively straightforward to sign up for a job like DATA ENTRY in the evening. Just something for a few hours a week for a few extra pennies that doesnt require something HORRENDOUS like calling people or driving around knocking on doors.

Or should I just withdraw what I have and go to LA CASHINO?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Drinking around town aimlessly yesterday saw that the West Quay Wetherspoons at the Marina is advertising for kitchen staff. Ditto a dozen or more pubs in town at any given time. It really is that easy. Sake!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
When my best mate was a student he filled out random online questionnaires for 8p a pop, hope this helps:thumbsup:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Drinking around town aimlessly yesterday saw that the West Quay Wetherspoons at the Marina is advertising for kitchen staff. Ditto a dozen or more pubs in town at any given time. It really is that easy. Sake!

But I want to sit on my ARSE at home and earn money after a day at work.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
When my best mate was a student he filled out random online questionnaires for 8p a pop, hope this helps:thumbsup:

Ah, my brief google search has found something like this where you gain around £5 per questionaire answered....however that is in vouchers and not cash.

Still interesting though.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Piece work? When I was a baby my mum used to sit and fill envelopes whilst looking after me to help my dad out. The pay was shit but it worked until I could crawl and she had to spend more time with me from then on. And it involves sitting on your arse whilst watching TV.

Don't know if such things still exist though.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Hello.

I've recently decided I'd like to earn a few more pennies to backup my household income as I'm currently saving for a few things.

I was just wondering if anyone has ever done an evening job from home? I have in my mind (which is often completely out of touch and naive) that it would be relatively straightforward to sign up for a job like DATA ENTRY in the evening. Just something for a few hours a week for a few extra pennies that doesnt require something HORRENDOUS like calling people or driving around knocking on doors.

Or should I just withdraw what I have and go to LA CASHINO?

With the data input, while it sounds good to just do a few hours at home, you do need to be aware of the many cowboys out there. There is a particularly infamous outfit in an office just off Western Road ( sorry I can't remember their name ). They get you all signed up and then find all the excuses under the sun to deduct money from your 'pay'. Slow input speeds, costs of sending you the information etc etc. I'm not saying don't do it - just be careful who you sign up with and do your research on them before doing so.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Th
With the data input, while it sounds good to just do a few hours at home, you do need to be aware of the many cowboys out there. There is a particularly infamous outfit in an office just off Western Road ( sorry I can't remember their name ). They get you all signed up and then find all the excuses under the sun to deduct money from your 'pay'. Slow input speeds, costs of sending you the information etc etc. I'm not saying don't do it - just be careful who you sign up with and do your research on them before doing so.

That's very interesting. Thank you.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Live web cam

Worked for some F_200405_may03ed-im_159696a.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Live web cam

Be careful with this one. I thought this sounded like easy money, so I found a site where this fit young 20something year old woman was waiting and looking like she wanted it badly. I gave her my credit card details for her to credit, and she even seemed pleased (almost like she was losing interest) after she heard I was having a cheeky shuffle, which seemed like it would be money for old rope.

Imagine my surprise when she charged me rather than paid me. Absolute SWIZZ.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Piece work? When I was a baby my mum used to sit and fill envelopes whilst looking after me to help my dad out. The pay was shit but it worked until I could crawl and she had to spend more time with me from then on. And it involves sitting on your arse whilst watching TV.

Don't know if such things still exist though.

My mum used to paint Subbuteo figures.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Take-away delivery driver?
Supermarkets?
Cabbie?
Avon Catalogues?

What about the tax on a second income?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Might make yourself some extra money here.

Watch for these consolidations in 2015:

1. Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W. R. Grace Co. will merge and become: Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.

2. Polygram Records, Warner Bros., and Zesta Crackers join forces and become: Poly, Warner Cracker.

3. 3M will merge with Goodyear and become: MMMGood.

4. Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge and become: ZipAudiDoDa.

5. FedEx is expected to join its competitor, UPS, and become: FedUP.

6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become: Fairwell Honeychild.

7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become: PouponPants.

8. Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become: Knott NOW!

And finally....

9. Victoria 's Secret and Smith & Wesson will merge under the new name: TittyTittyBangBang

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I did some mystery shopping by sitting on my ass at home for Brighton & Hove Council. Was fun. But I hated lying about services I required! I'm not a natural lier (Leon Best is a great footballer!) See what I mean!

One of the switchboard operators I was 'shopping' asked me if I was a mystery shopper, I said I would rather fry in hell. We both laughed and I filed her report after the call. :D

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here