Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion to sign Bournemouth reserves?

CherryChimp

Dec 15, 2014
I wonder if Albion would be interested in feeding upon some of our table scraps this transfer window. With four signings accomplished already, plus sweet whispers of deals for Kieran Trippier, Dimi Berbatov and Steven Caulker, we will need to free up some space. You may be the ideal destination for some of our more technically challenged players so get your chequebook out chaps.

Attachments

• lee-camp-bournemouth-loan-west-brom_3047374.jpg
    lee-camp-bournemouth-loan-west-brom_3047374.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 3,256

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Bearing in mind the style of football B'mouth played last season, and how successful they were I'd happily take some of the players not quite good enough for the Prem, but we'd need to change our playing style to get the best from them.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You'll need to hang on to those reserves. All your best players will be "cherry picked" after you've emulated QPRs wages bill but still get relegated.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would make sure that you have signed those 3 before shouting. Why would they want to sign for a team that is virtually guaranteed to struggle without the help of FL refs to give you penalties.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Bournemouth's success was built on creating a successful team, not a side of individuals. If AFCB are happy to spunk their windfall on paying huge wages to PL failures, then we will happily take the scraps that are discarded, thanks.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Financial Fair Play :thumbsup: (cheats)

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Enjoy your success, i'm far happer to have a club building a solid base and infrastructure for the future. I look forward to seeing Bournemouths locally developed talent plying their trade in the prem. :thumbsup:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I wonder if Albion would be interested in feeding upon some of our table scraps this transfer window. With four signings accomplished already, plus sweet whispers of deals for Kieran Trippier, Dimi Berbatov and Steven Caulker, we will need to free up some space. You may be the ideal destination for some of our more technically challenged players so get your chequebook out chaps.

Come back and gob off at the end of December. Last seasons euphoria will I suspect seem like a distant memory by then.
Even if you do sign Tippier, Berbatov and Caulker and I do reiterate 'if'. Do you seriously think they will transform Bournemouth into a decent Prem side?
QPR spent zillions last year to enhance their Prem profile.....where are they now ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here