Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abdul Razak

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Free agent. Doncaster Rovers are trying to sign him right now. Was on the same flight as Paul Dickov to Amsterdam on Sunday. Looks as though Doncaster are already in disccusions with him.

Could do a job?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
He was utterly untouchable for that Ipswich game. Without doubt the best performance I've ever seen from an Albion player, no exaggeration.

That being said, since then, he appears to have nothing of note and there have been rumblings about his attitude (though unsubstantiated/unconfirmed it has to be said).

If it was Ipswich-grade Razak that rocked up I'd be over the moon (not that central midfield is somewhere we're lacking), but if it was the other version I'd be slightly concerned he could 'do a Kemy'.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Free agent. Doncaster Rovers are trying to sign him right now. Was on the same flight as Paul Dickov to Amsterdam on Sunday. Looks as though Doncaster are already in disccusions with him.

Could do a job?

Eh?

He signed for Doncaster in January, made just 5 starts for them, and was released last week. In his last appearance for them, he was subbed off after just 23 minutes. Paul Dickov has admitted he was a low cost option who didn't work [literally] - Doncaster Rovers: Abdul Razak was ‘low cost option’ - Dickov

I don't know where you get your information from, [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION], but I'd start looking for a different source if I was you.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We've just got rid of Kemy, let's not get another of his ilk please.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
A low cost option? Barber's eyes have just lit up, get him in!

Even though our playing budget last season was the highest it had ever been? It's not about how much money the club made available, it's about how was spent.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Literally can't believe this fella isn't playing champs league football based purely on that Ips game - something doesn't add up, and I guess it's his attitude...

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Massive waste of talent, that Ipswich performance was disgusting.

Agrred, when i watched that game i thought it was only a matter of time before he would be playing alongside Toure in the heart of the Mn City side.

Such a shame, can only be attitude as the ability is clearly there.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I don't know where you get your information from, [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION], but I'd start looking for a different source if I was you.

Ben's Grandad told him after he heard two blokes talking down the pub.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Good bowler, could do a job.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills