Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JFC in the final U21 squad for European Championship

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Happy for him. Hope we start to see some of this for the Albion.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Excellent self-assessment.
He's fracking shite and should be nowhere near the first team.
No pace,no skill,shit at shooting,shit at corners and disappears for long periods and we may as well play with 10 men.

It's a fact he gets worse the older he gets...if he is part of our plans next season then we're shagged :(

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
He's fracking shite and should be nowhere near the first team.
No pace,no skill,shit at shooting,shit at corners and disappears for long periods and we may as well play with 10 men.

It's a fact he gets worse the older he gets...if he is part of our plans next season then we're shagged :(

But seriously how do you really feel about the chap? :shrug:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
JFC is one player I wouldn't mind if we sold. Funnily, there has never been any indication of interest in him from other clubs. Out of their price range no doubt.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Well done to the lad. Destined to play top flight football with or without us.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Maybe spending a bit of time at a tournament surrounded by better players will show him where he can improve.

Of course, perhaps he'll realise that spending the other 50 weeks of the year surrounded by our players is what's holding him back ...

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
NSC hates him, so he's probably quite a good player. Show 'em what you've got Jake!

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Great news for him, I wish him every success at the tournament and then, hopefully, a successful one with us next year. Used to his strengths he is a real talent and I am glad the England coaches agree. I also think we actually have a good chance of making some progress at the tournament this time.

Hopefully my football vibe will have resurfaced by then, it is still AWOL, and I may watch the games.

Macca the attacker

Apr 7, 2010
It's great for JFC. Obvious he's had a bad season but if the U21's still pick him then he must have something about him? Hopefully he'll do well and come back better next season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here