Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nutribullet

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
What up NSC,

My household is now in possession of a shiny new NUTRIBULLET. After what seems like years of watching the advert we've finally taken the plunge. I knocked up a strawberry and banana shake seconds after it arrived, but wondered if any of you melts had one and if you could share any tips/recipes while we wait for Zamora and Sidwell to sign.

811XBaEo4EL._SL1500_.jpg
(incidentally I used the NSC link to buy it. You're welcome, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION])

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have one. The novelty wears off. And too much fruit sugar is really bad for you. It'll be on the top shelf gathering dust within 4 months.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I have one. The novelty wears off. And too much fruit sugar is really bad for you. It'll be on the top shelf gathering dust within 4 months.

we have one
in the charity shops within a year

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Plus, nice fruit is expensive. Once you've got a punnet of blueberries, couple of kiwis, punnet of strawberries , couple of apples. You'll be having to get through 8 or 9 quid for a couple of smoothies. Unless you just mush up bananas like a kids meal of mush.

You've brought a money musher. Reckless folly. You may as well glue your cash to a dogs arse and watch it run away .

Putting the word Nutri on the thing doesn't make it nutritious any more than sticking feathers up my arse makes me a chicken.

I think you need to put an end to this wretched pantomime. Into the bin with it.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I still use mine regularly (had it since October). Mainly for protein shakes after gym workouts. Combination of banana, blueberries, oats, honey and protein powder. Love it.

Also good for making pancake mix quickly: protein powder again, banana and an egg.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I thought about going on a juice diet to detox but rather than buying an expensive juicer, as well as fruit and veg, you may as well sign up for a a service that provides a weeks worth of juices to your door.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
we use a lot of veg in ours as well as fruit

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Lady Gullflyinghigh uses ours religiously to concoct a variety of weird and wonderful smoothies, using all manner of ingredients (courgettes, berries, spinach...).

I have to confess I've never used it though!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Use mine most days, peanut butter, oats and banana mashed up for breakfast today.
That is exactly what I had for my brekkie, except that I did mine in a Kenwood 'Smoothie 2 Go'. Kept me going all morning.

Also regularly blend veg in with fruit: carrot, spinach, strawberries and pineapple blended in a bit of apple juice make a surprising tasty drink.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Plus, nice fruit is expensive. Once you've got a punnet of blueberries, couple of kiwis, punnet of strawberries , couple of apples. You'll be having to get through 8 or 9 quid for a couple of smoothies. Unless you just mush up bananas like a kids meal of mush.

You've brought a money musher. Reckless folly. You may as well glue your cash to a dogs arse and watch it run away .

Putting the word Nutri on the thing doesn't make it nutritious any more than sticking feathers up my arse makes me a chicken.

I think you need to put an end to this wretched pantomime. Into the bin with it.

:lolol:

Talk about pricking someone's balloon!

(p.s. Which glue do you recommend?)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Well I use mine most days and would recommend it to anyone.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

I was considering getting one for health reasons, the fruit sugar was the reason I didn't.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
can anyone explain whats so better to justify the cost over a straight forward food blender you can get for £30?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I was considering getting one for health reasons, the fruit sugar was the reason I didn't.
My missus had suspected gestational diabetes so was testing her blood several times a day, I was (initially!) plying her with nutritious smoothies which rocketed her readings...she was going from 4 or 5 to 15-20 through one glass of juice.

It put me off a bit.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
a) What advert, do you work for them or something?
b) What's wrong with a normal food processor? (which anyone who cooks anything will presumably already have - I've had a Moulinex since I was 18 - 14 years, still going strong).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here