Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] (Off Topic) 2 x Take That Tickets, O2 Arena, London, 8th June 2015

Zamora 25

Mar 11, 2008
Brighton
Both tickets are seated together, quick sale needed as it is next week!

Selling at face value £150 for the pair

Have also posted this in the classified section

PM Me if interested!

Zamora 25

Mar 11, 2008
Brighton
Indeed, attempting to get full price with no donation to REMF etc is pathetic

(REMF)

Regarding your reply to my thread, was unable to sell the tickets so I could NOT donate to the REMF, all I got on here was the usual sarcastic comments including the one from you and I wasn't trying to make any profit from the sale of these tickets only what I paid for them.

And how many times have you been to the REMF matches at The Dripping Pan, Lewes

So how I was being "PATHETIC" I don't understand perhaps you could elaborate.......

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
(REMF)

Regarding your reply to my thread, was unable to sell the tickets so I could NOT donate to the REMF, all I got on here was the usual sarcastic comments including the one from you and I wasn't trying to make any profit from the sale of these tickets only what I paid for them.

So how I was being "PATHETIC" I don't understand perhaps you could elaborate.......

Next time you may wish to try for less than £150 for girl band tix AND mention REMF in your inappropriate free pop ad on a Albion site not after?
I used to play Saturday football with Rob....

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Both tickets are seated together, quick sale needed as it is next week!

Selling at face value £150 for the pair

Have also posted this in the classified section

PM Me if interested!

Call it a carpet and I'll take them off your hands :moo:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
(REMF)

I'd ignore Vegas Seagull if I were you. He seems to have a bee in his bonnet about many things at the moment. He's been highly critical and dismissive of education, Bradley Wiggins amongst other items recently. I think you have to just roll with the sarcasm but calling you pathetic and dragging REMF into it is out of order. You've done nothing wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here