Swindon Town Release players.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I can only assuming that Foderingham turned down a contract as all (both of them) the Swindon fans I know rate him really highly and he has always appeared quite good when seeing their games on TV (The 5-5 aside)

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
While we are in silly season. Just found out they've released a few players.

Harry Agombar
Josue Antonio
George Barker
Jack Barthram
Mathew Jones
Cameron Belford
Wes Foderingham
Darren Ward
Andy Williams
Connor Waldon
http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/released-list-2476930.aspx#EjKgoDLcP5UiJwTG.99

Wasn't Wes Foderingham someone we was interested in at one point???

It was stated here
http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/05/11/birmingham-city-and-brighton-target-wes-foderingham/?
More chance now he is on a free.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If we were to sign him, no doubt the Swindon fans would see it as no more than a sideways move as was the case when we signed Gordon Greer from them.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Wes Foderingham is a decent keeper, but he wouldn't come to sit on the bench. Presumably we'll be blooding Walton or loaning him out and putting Casper on the bench.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
A must for sure ... all we need now is for Exeter to release Harley and that could be our summer business done :)

Don't forget Dan Harding, that would be epic

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Wes Foderingham is a decent keeper, but he wouldn't come to sit on the bench. Presumably we'll be blooding Walton or loaning him out and putting Casper on the bench.

Hughton has said, he wants competition for Stockdale. He want to get a decent keeper in and loan Walton out. Casper is there as third choice.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I can only assuming that Foderingham turned down a contract as all (both of them) the Swindon fans I know rate him really highly and he has always appeared quite good when seeing their games on TV (The 5-5 aside)

Both Reading and Birmingham are after Foderingham, both have lost their fist choices recently so are looking to offer him first team football. Only appearance he is likely to make at the AMEX is in an away jersey.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
If you're any sort of a decent man manager, you'd say to a prospective goalkeeper that the shirt is up for grabs, and whoever works hardest and shows the right attitude will start the season in the first team.

If you're any sort of a decent goalkeeper, you'd back yourself to be that man against almost any other keeper (certainly at this level).

I don't believe for one moment that Hughton would allow Stockdale to believe he doesn't have any competition.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here