Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can't stop mooing since yesterday

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I keep mooing to myself. It's annoying. Think it might be down to something I ate yesterday. :moo:

Do you get affected by certain foods? I have to be very careful not only as a diabetic but also for my own well-being.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Have you been to see a doctor? Or are you worried you might then start quacking?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Every time I eat something I end up having to sit down while my arse makes a noise.

Wish I could do that. I've been crapping into a bag for a year after bowel cancer - 8 days to go. I'm looking forward to being able to fart again.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
They did a phone-in about this condition last week on the Jeremy Bovine show on Radio 2

Last edited:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Wish I could do that. I've been crapping into a bag for a year after bowel cancer - 8 days to go. I'm looking forward to being able to fart again.

Been there. Its a great relief when the bag is finally removed but don't expect to return to normal quickly. I am 12 months ' post bag ' and down below is still trying to sort itself out. I have to take Immodium regularly, to slow everything down and have lost some sensitivity. i.e don't know whether its a rabbit dropping or a depth charge.
I seem to burp more and fart less now.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Been there. Its a great relief when the bag is finally removed but don't expect to return to normal quickly. I am 12 months ' post bag ' and down below is still trying to sort itself out. I have to take Immodium regularly, to slow everything down and have lost some sensitivity. i.e don't know whether its a rabbit dropping or a depth charge.
I seem to burp more and fart less now.

Hmm, yeah. I am expecting a reasonable length of recovery. Hoping it won't be too bad, I have read some horror stories. Can't wait to get rid of the bag, it's been awful - I don't know how people ever get used to them. My case has been complicated by having 3 life-threatening problems at the same time, but I really want this op to happen on Monday - it should have happened in Feb.

Good luck with your continued recovery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here