Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Back your posts with ACTION re FIFA.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I don't use either Facebook or Twitter,yet that seems the way forward to change things ? I can only do so much like many,however i was delighted today to walk into Nat West,clear my credit card,close my account and say Two Words. Sepp Blatter. :clap::clap:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I am boycotting McDonald's and Coca Cola

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Listening to 5live, it seems the prosecutors are the best bet to get FIFA reformed (I.E arrest of more delegates) or the Sponsors but it seems UEFA is too split to take any action. They meet next week before the Champion's League final but I doubt they'll agree to boycott FIFA which is the only effective sanction due to opposition from Spain, France and Russia.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Why not ask Nat West to transfer your credit card from a Visa one to a Mastercard one? Keeping the card, but moving it from Visa to their biggest rival is surely a bigger two fingers up than closing it altogether? Also Visa seem to be the biggest corporate critic of FIFA, fwiw.

Have done. Like i say say not on Facebook or Twitter,however we all have to do this.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Why not ask Nat West to transfer your credit card from a Visa one to a Mastercard one? Keeping the card, but moving it from Visa to their biggest rival is surely a bigger two fingers up than closing it altogether? Also Visa seem to be the biggest corporate critic of FIFA, fwiw.

For a fat bird, that is a good idea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here