Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion odds for season

MACCAPACCA

Feb 18, 2009
Worthing
Mate of mine works in the odds pricing centre at William Hill and was informed yesterday of a punter wanting to place a bet of £250,000 on BHA to win the league next season. Most that could be taken was £1,000. Could this be an indication of a good summer? Could be someone connected with a bit of dosh. Wonder who? We are priced at 33/1 at Ladbrokes but only now 16/1 at Billy Hills now. Interesting.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Would be a good bet with the quality of the players coming in, I heard we are in for Halford with world class signings of this calibre we will be promoted in March.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Mate of mine works in the odds pricing centre at William Hill and was informed yesterday of a punter wanting to place a bet of £250,000 on BHA to win the league next season. Most that could be taken was £1,000. Could this be an indication of a good summer? Could be someone connected with a bit of dosh. Wonder who? We are priced at 33/1 at Ladbrokes but only now 16/1 at Billy Hills now. Interesting.

Wow!

Wouldn't risk £250 on this squad

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
25p max bet for me.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
don't care who he is - he is deluded. admirable but deluded.

What if it was Tony Bloom (via some proxy for anonymity)? The conclusion would be that he knows something we don't - that he'll be buying the type of quality player that will have us nailed to no.1 spot.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What if it was Tony Bloom (via some proxy for anonymity)? The conclusion would be that he knows something we don't - that he'll be buying the type of quality player that will have us nailed to no.1 spot.
I suspect that Tony Bloom would know that a 250K bet would be far too large to be accepted.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
ffff.JPG

Burnley for me

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Wanting to place a £250,000 bet, and you say it COULD be someone connected to a bit of dosh?

Really? How did you work that out?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

I do hope he buys some quality players in the summer but even if he does, we will not be nailed on to win the title. Nobody is.

Look at this season! Who would have bet on Bournemouth?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I suspect that Tony Bloom would know that a 250K bet would be far too large to be accepted.

I'm not saying the opening post is true or not in any sense.

But, £250k is not a 'large' bet in that kind of rarified atmosphere. Of course the odds offered for that stake will be a lot less than what we with our fivers can get publicly.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

And pigs might fly. We can only dream .....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

i think anyone putting that down would know that, so i call bullshit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here