Kell Brook v Frankie Gavin PPV tomorrow night

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Who is watching it ? Should be a decent nights boxing

First bout on PPV is at 5pm so will be a long old night

DAVE RYAN VS JOHN WAYNE HIBBERT
12 x 3 Mins Commonwealth Light-Welterweight and WBC International Light-Welterweight Championship
SCOTT CARDLE VS CRAIG EVANS
12 x 3 Mins Vacant British Lightweight Championship
JOHN RYDER VS NICK BLACKWELL
12 x 3 Mins Vacant British Middleweight Championship
NATHAN CLEVERLY VS TOMAS MAN
8 x 3 Mins Light-Heavyweight Contest
EVGENY GRADOVICH VS LEE SELBY
12 x 3 Mins IBF Featherweight Championship
JORGE LINARES VS KEVIN MITCHELL
12 x 3 Mins WBC Lightweight Championship
ANTHONY JOSHUA VS KEVIN JOHNSON
10 x 3 Mins WBC International Heavyweight Championship
KELL BROOK VS FRANKIE GAVIN
12 x 3 Mins IBF Welterweight Championship

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Seriously considering it, the price actually seems almost reasonable considering the card....

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Great card but not PPV worthy in my opinion when you factor in the cost of sky sports, Box Nation and £19.95 for Mayweather vs Pacquiao already this month.

Like before the Cleverly vs Bellew fight last year I'll be phoning sky to cancel sighting this PPV as the reason, I got a significant reduction on my bill for 3 months and was then able to stream the fight anyhow.

There is a fight on Spike tomorrow night which is domestic level plus Khan vs Algeiri on Box Nation so still plenty to watch.

Seems Matchroom and Sky are hellbent on making every decent fight PPV and I can see many more if this one sells well.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Is Khan PPV tonight?

Royally f***s me off that they could even consider the O2 card for PPV. All domestic and no real international quality match ups on the card.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I thought this was a girl on girl fight before I opened the thread :(

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Disappoiñting perfornance from Khan last night, after a career best against Alexander. I had him winning 116-112 but he made a meal of it in comparison to Pacquiao's fight where Algieri was knocked down 6 times and bossed from start to finish.

Based on that a Brook fight would be very interesting as Khan was far too easy to hit last night and was fortunate it was against a powder puff puncher.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Poor Kevin Mitchell, his face looked terrible at the end but he went out on his shield

I can't think of many more gruesome ending then that, two cut eyes, a broken nose and a terrible swelling. Feel for Mitchell he boxed well against a very good champion, ref had no choice.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I can't think of many more gruesome ending then that, two cut eyes, a broken nose and a terrible swelling. Feel for Mitchell he boxed well against a very good champion, ref had no choice.

Great fight correct stop and plenty of heart, that swelling though, wow!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here