Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The FA Cup Final

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Showpiece occassion of English football, should be a fantastic day tomorrow. A game the public wanted, David v Goliath, the quality side against the peoples Champions.

Arsenal may start as favourites and on paper they look to have the stronger sie but with the managerial genius of Tim Sherwood on the Villa bench that could tilt things in their favour. Whatever the case it looks an intruiging match up in front of a vociferous full house at the National Stadium.

Where is everyone watching the game?? The Boat in Lyme Regis have got a special offer of Amstel for £3.20 celebrating the two A's in the final and a half time raffle to win some sporting memorabelia including a signed Chelsea football and tickets to Yeovil v Bristol City.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Genuinely looking forward to it tomorrow. Going to go into town to put some bets on, then I'll come home and watch a chunk of the buildup, pop round the local for a couple, come back and get the BBQ going (weather permitting), then settle down for the game.

Should be a CRACKERJACK final.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Showpiece occassion of English football, should be a fantastic day tomorrow. A game the public wanted, David v Goliath, the quality side against the peoples Champions.

Arsenal may start as favourites and on paper they look to have the stronger sie but with the managerial genius of Tim Sherwood on the Villa bench that could tilt things in their favour. Whatever the case it looks an intruiging match up in front of a vociferous full house at the National Stadium.

Where is everyone watching the game?? The Boat in Lyme Regis have got a special offer of Amstel for £3.20 celebrating the two A's in the final and a half time raffle to win some sporting memorabelia including a signed Chelsea football and tickets to Yeovil v Bristol City.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'll be watching at the Caxton Arms, and I want Goliath to win.

Hopefully a tasty and entertaining game. The scoreline and score order I'm hoping for is...

Arse 1 Villa 0
Arse 2 Villa 0
Arse 3 Villa 0
Arse 3 Villa 1
Arse 3 Villa 2
Arse 3 Villa 3
Arse 4 Villa 3

i will be watching from my seat at wembley!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Believe me villa will win this

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Going to watch the match in a pub in Hove, I probably won't remember much about the match afterwards.
I'm not really bothered who wins but I'm sure Arsenal will, I watched Villa get stuffed by Southampton on TV a few weeks back.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Best day of the football calendar

I'm going LARGE on Villa to win. Arsenal nearly royally ****ed it up last year against Hull and if they make the same mistake again then I'm expecting Tim and the boys to lift the trophy

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The 17:30 KO spoils the game totally

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Playing at the Wychwood Festival In Cheltenham tomorrow afternoon, but if I get home in time, one of my local pubs is knocking out pints at £1.99 while football is on the TV.
Come on Villa! I don't go in for this hating of other teams (except when they're playing us) but I've never liked Arsenal, the only team that's never won promotion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here