Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex T20

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Popping along tonight for the match so hope weather will be dry. Are you allowed to still take your own beer in for T20?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I shall be there too, looking forward to it.

No, I don't think you've ever been allowed to take beer in to a T20.

Jimmy Grimble

Also heading out there. Looks like the rain should hold off, but by golly is that wind HOWLING.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Looks like the weather (or at least rain) shouldn't be an issue.

weather.JPG

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
A group of us are going from work. Hope the rain does not turn up later than expected!

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
You havn`t been able to take your own beer in for many years for T20. I believe it was only the first year that you could.
I remember the first time we tried to take a load in they stopped us and we had to leave it all outside in the bushes.
Was surprised to find the beer still there when we went home.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Also going. Me and my mate I travel to the Albion with are taking our boys for their first T20. Outfield's going to need a good squeegee. We live a couple of miles away and my garden's looking SORROWFUL. Plus the heating's on.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm going. Taking a warm coat.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I have put a jumper on for the first time in months. Might need it later but going to be overdressed for the pub beforehand.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Going, and taking a fleece. Watched a football trial on Wednesday night and was literally shivering at the end.

Oh, and wheel loose.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
In all seriousness, Middlesex are by far the better side, they thrashed Kent the other night so wheel definitely loose this one.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In all seriousness, Middlesex are by far the better side, they thrashed Kent the other night so wheel definitely loose this one.

Having spent a fortune this season following Sussex's only other decent sporting team (er...), this is my first cricket match of the season. I therefore assume it'll be 0-0?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here