Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sevilla tickets

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Im trying to buy some also - the kids for a £1 isn't working for some reason. Both my children are season ticket holders and members of Young seagulls too. Frustrating

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
W1F blocked out for Amex staff and imagine the other is also booked out for sponsors etc.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
So got tickets for seats I didn't really want and picked print at home, email received and no pdf attachment.

Maybe some more money should be spent on the ticketing system.

Blatter and Barber out

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So got tickets for seats I didn't really want and picked print at home, email received and no pdf attachment.

Does your email include this bit:

Delivery Method: Print at Home
Your tickets are attached to this email as pdf documents

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

I've just bought the two tickets I wanted and had the same issue re: print at home and lack of attachment.

I gave the ticket line a call, apparently this is a known issue and I should receive another e-mail by the end of today containing the necessary attachment.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
The tickets always come in a separate email a bit later in the day - don't worry I bought online loads of times last season and this was always the case

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Does your email include this bit:

Delivery Method: Print at Home
Your tickets are attached to this email as pdf documents

Yes, but no attachment. Maybe we should go back to not playing any friendlies art home.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Update for anyone struggling to buy the £1 kids tickets, Ive sussed it out. You need to logout and sign back in again with your kids fan no as the main buyer and then buy them - just worked for me

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The tickets always come in a separate email a bit later in the day - don't worry I bought online loads of times last season and this was always the case

If this is the case why issue an email saying the tickets are attached. Maybe I'm not used to the secret code contained in Albion ticket emails.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I thought the same but went back and checked for the last time I had tickets and they WERE attached to the first, and only, receipt email.

If this is the case why issue an email saying the tickets are attached. Maybe I'm not used to the secret code contained in Albion ticket emails.

That's the key point really, isn't it? Is it difficult to amend the copy of the email template to say that PDFs will follow in due course? How much must it cost the Albion in customer service time and money answering calls from people who were told their tickets were attached, but they weren't?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This new ticketing system is not customer friendly. It wouldn't hurt the club to put clearer instructions on the site, and when there are 'known issues' to publish that on the front page. Customer service is everything.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
This new ticketing system is not customer friendly. It wouldn't hurt the club to put clearer instructions on the site, and when there are 'known issues' to publish that on the front page. Customer service is everything.

A proactive approach seems alien to the ticket office, it always seems they wait for problems to crop up before they attempt to solve them rather than testing the system fully to pre-empt problems.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I always go for the 'post' option, mainly 'cos I like a nice shiny ticket as a memento (won't often get the chance for a 'Brighton v Sevilla' ticket!), but really been put off the print at home option in future after reading the above.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Update for anyone struggling to buy the £1 kids tickets, Ive sussed it out. You need to logout and sign back in again with your kids fan no as the main buyer and then buy them - just worked for me

Unfortunately, still not working when trying that. Annoying as when I click on their memberships, it clearly shows they have the valid memberships. oh well.............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here