Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Some top notch cowardly behaviour at the end, from the Motherwell player:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32953422

Pushes a man in the back.
Takes a kick and punch.
Then holds his arms out in faux innocence.
Never finishes what he started.

I'd be gutted if I got banned for 'defending' someone that snivelly.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Some top notch cowardly behaviour at the end, from the Motherwell player:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32953422

Pushes a man in the back.
Takes a kick and punch.
Then holds his arms out in faux innocence.
Never finishes what he started.

I'd be gutted if I got banned for 'defending' someone that snivelly.

Exactly, the commentator is blaming the Rangers player. Incredible!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
WhingForPresident;694742 8 said:
Marvellous scenes:

[video]https://vine.co/v/ehbFZADlKFj[/video]

Cheers. It's class. Why didn't he just stand there and CATCH it?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Marvellous scenes:

Wow. That's bad enough to become a staple of clip shows, youtube collections and general 'do you remember when that Rangers keeper...' conversations.

I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
In all of this talk about the bad goalkeeping and the fighting after the match it is all about Ranger - Rangers - Rangers.

I think we should alsoa take a step back and applaud Motherwell because the have for a cub with an average home gate of 4,000 and a wage bill about 1/10th of rangers, they have just slaughtered them 6 - 1 over two leg game of football

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Marvellous scenes:

This is just fantastic. Will perpetuate the 'Scottish keeping' ridicule for many years to come.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
They apparently wear red socks to show that they up to their knees in fenian blood.

As I am from catholic irish parents, I am delighted with todays result, and know that they are a long way from challenging Celtic and were of course liquidated.

The tribute act are not very good as well.

tell me,do they still have collections for the IRA at parkhead?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
They apparently wear red socks to show that they up to their knees in fenian blood.

As I am from catholic irish parents,i will whine about nasty men singing some songs about events 300 years ago whilst simultaneously ignoring the green brigade singing triumphalist songs about far more recent terrorist outrages , and carry around a huge chip on my shoulder whilst propagating the myth of victimisation. I am delighted with todays result, and know that they are a long way from challenging Celtic and were of course liquidated.

fixed for you.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Scottish Championship looks a lot easier for Rangers next year with Hearts being replaced by St. Mirren.

Hibs is the only real threat to them winning it.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
And that doesn't even take account of the fact that they qualified for the Champions League by making all these illegal payments to players, without whom they may not have qualified for the Champions League. That then potentially kept Motherwell out of the Champions League for 2 years in a row. They could therefore possibly have been cheated out of Revenue that playing in the Champions League would have brought them.

I could go on about them escaping their debts to clubs they owed money to for transfers and HMRC by Bankrupting the old company and starting a new one but it serves no purpose really to sit and list all of their wrong doing. It has been done but others more knowledgeable than me.

Another clown - please tell me exactly which 'illegal' payments were made?!!

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th

As I am from catholic irish parents, I am delighted with todays result, and know that they are a long way from challenging Celtic and were of course liquidated.

Ha ha ha what a cretinous sectarian comment! That you are please with the result because you are an Irish Catholic rather than a Celtc supporter rather says it all!!!

As for the red sock bulsh!t that is up there with all sorts of other myths that the tims like to perpetuate like banning Peperami at Ibrox because it was in a green wrapper or banning Eggs Benedict in the restaurants - truly hilarious!!!

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ha ha ha what a cretinous sectarian comment! You are please with the result because you an Irish Catholic rather than a Celtc supporter - says it all!!!

As for the red sock bulsh!t that is up there with all sorts of other myths that the tims like to perpetuate like banning Peperami at Ibrox because it was in a green wrapper or banning Eggs Benedict in the restaurants - truly hilarious!!!

I presume the only mobile phone reception that works inside Ibrox is Orange!

There's good and bad fans at both clubs. The sectarian bollocks is an embarrassment, and I suspect that 99% of those who sing those songs don't go to church on Sundays.

My only experience of Rangers fans was the UEFA Cup final in Manchester. They didn't do much to endear themselves to the locals.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
I presume the only mobile phone reception that works inside Ibrox is Orange!

There's good and bad fans at both clubs. The sectarian bollocks is an embarrassment, and I suspect that 99% of those who sing those songs don't go to church on Sundays.

My only experience of Rangers fans was the UEFA Cup final in Manchester. They didn't do much to endear themselves to the locals.

I was there and whilst I take your point to a certain degree it was a very very small minority of 180,00+ that caused the bother and the vast vast majority of fans had a good day out in the sun - despite the football!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I was there and whilst I take your point to a certain degree it was a very very small minority of 180,00+ that caused the bother and the vast vast majority of fans had a good day out in the sun - despite the football!

I think the sun caused the problem, most of the five foot five fans there could get sunburn from a holiday brochure!

When the TV pictures failed in the city centre there was bound to be trouble. Until then it had been boisterous in town, and I did learn a lot about seventeenth century Irish history put to song.

The football was appalling from both sides.

I was working on TV in Manchester the morning after the final and there was a large grass area outside the studio that was littered with dozens of Bluenoses fast asleep clutching cans of Tennants.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here