Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor old Rangers

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Howler alert! A shot from Marvin Johnson from 18 yards takes a wicked deflection and flies high towards the Rangers goal. Backtracking goalkeeper Cammy Bell ought to have gathered easily, but he makes an awkward swipe at it with his right arm and instead punches it into the back of his own net.

:lol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Good to see the Rangers support showing class and being graceful in defeat on the BBC website

James Taylor: "Hope Motherwell go bust. If they can afford to throw away money with all they empty seats. Tit for tat? Idiots."

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hilarious.

What a joke league, I know Rangers ****ed up but to kick them out of the SPL was a foolish choice.
Why? The league was shit before Rangers were kicked out, and it's still shit but at least it's got integrity.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will Rangers be able to financially survive with another season in Monkey Tennis League 2 ?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Will Rangers be able to financially survive with another season in Monkey Tennis League 2 ?
No more than they could financially survive in any of the Scottish leagues with their current bills.

Even after they got kicked to the bottom of the pile they were continuing to support the second highest wage bill across the divisions. I appreciate it might be difficult to have moved some of the higher paid players on but they were actively campaigning to keep (and pay for) those who jumped ship when it all went wrong.

They seemingly want people to say that they deserve their last few years...well, mission accomplished.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I"ve been trying to follow the Rangers saga - but I'm struggling.

It seems they hold the freehold of Ibrox and there is no charge over it. How could they get into such financial do do owning such a valuable asset?

And think what you like of Mike Ashley but at least he hasn't been convicted of 40 odd counts of tax fraud. I wouldn't trust Dave King as far as I could throw him.

#prayforrangers

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Howler alert! A shot from Marvin Johnson from 18 yards takes a wicked deflection and flies high towards the Rangers goal. Backtracking goalkeeper Cammy Bell ought to have gathered easily, but he makes an awkward swipe at it with his right arm and instead punches it into the back of his own net.

:lol:

I can't find a video on twitter of this to share on here, but everyone needs to see this bit of goalkeeping. It really is pretty special.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
They apparently wear red socks to show that they up to their knees in fenian blood.

As I am from catholic irish parents, I am delighted with todays result, and know that they are a long way from challenging Celtic and were of course liquidated.

The tribute act are not very good as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here