Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Javier Garrido

FishFinger

Banned
May 27, 2015
just been released by Norwich. Surely worth a go, he's played under Hughton so why not? only 30 and alot of premier league experience, only really dropped this season due the emergence of Olsson

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
He is an out of contract left back. If no one owns him how can we possibly sign him on loan? This one is clearly a non starter :dunce:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I suggested him 2 or 3 weeks ago, he was with CH at Newcastle and then he took him to Norwich so I think he is a distinct possibility as CH and CC know him well.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I suggested him 2 or 3 weeks ago, he was with CH at Newcastle and then he took him to Norwich so I think he is a distinct possibility as CH and CC know him well.

You have suggested nearly a 1000 players though BG ;-)

However, its obvious to me that if we look at all Norwich and Newcastle players that are going out of contract or say with a year to run that Hughton signed or managed, several of our signings will surely come from that list.

Garrido, Perch and Bennett for example I am hoping we will make strong moves for.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You have suggested nearly a 1000 players though BG ;-)

However, its obvious to me that if we look at all Norwich and Newcastle players that are going out of contract or say with a year to run that Hughton signed or managed, several of our signings will surely come from that list.

Garrido, Perch and Bennett for example I am hoping we will make strong moves for.
you have missed Becchio but not certain CH signd him

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here