Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

next season team captain.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
With both Greer and Calderon looking likely to be bench men if we bring in the players in the positions most of us feel we need to strengthen who should be captain on the field. Kayal, Stephens Crofts,Dunk, who do you think? I think Greer will remain club captain.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Sorry didnt see that thread. It was over a month ago:)

No worries BG - I wasn't posting it to try and fixtures you. More to suggest that there is already an enormous weight of support behind Beram Kayal becoming captain.

I'd be AMAZED if we sign someone else between now and September who displays more Captainesque characteristics than Beram,

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
s
Code:

I'd be AMAZED if we sign someone else between now and September who displays more Captainesque characteristics than Beram,

Unless of course we were to sign someone like Carlos Cuellar.
33 but could still do a serious job and definite captain material.
Released by Norwich today

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It'll be Greer, who'll still be an auto first team selection :(

And why not?, l know he isn't everyone's cup of tea on here, and l will admit that by his own high standards, he has had an indifferent season, but then can't the same be said of almost our entire first team squad?

Andrew Crofts would also be a candidate for me, providing of course he can get over his injury setback and become a first team regular again.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here