Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Patcham United Ambers Football Team - New players required (Year 5)

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
Patcham United Ambers Under 11’s boys (year 5) football team are looking for four new players to join its successful squad as they expand into two teams playing nine a side for the coming season. The management team are holding an open training and practice session on the 30th May at 9.30 am at Braypool, so if you are interested in finding out more and showing what you can do, then why don’t you come along. Due to the precise number of players required, depending upon demand, decisions based on players selected will be at the sole discretion of the Management team. However it is envisaged that there will be spaces available in other Patcham squads of the same age group. Please register your interest with Kevin Martin (k.martin11@sky.com), mobile 07795 100199 I look forward to seeing you on the 30th.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
My son may be interested but I'm a bit confused as to the age group. You say it's Year 5 but then say it's U-11 (Year 6), which is it?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Patcham United Ambers Under 11’s boys (year 5) football team are looking for four new players to join its successful squad as they expand into two teams playing nine a side for the coming season. The management team are holding an open training and practice session on the 30th May at 9.30 am at Braypool, so if you are interested in finding out more and showing what you can do, then why don’t you come along. Due to the precise number of players required, depending upon demand, decisions based on players selected will be at the sole discretion of the Management team. However it is envisaged that there will be spaces available in other Patcham squads of the same age group. Please register your interest with Kevin Martin (k.martin11@sky.com), mobile 07795 100199 I look forward to seeing you on the 30th.

I wouldn't - Kev's an Arsenal fan. Boo!

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
Hi Gwylan,

The boys will currently be in year 5 (so 9 & 10 years old).

The forth coming season will see them play in the under 11's league however.

Hope that clears up any confusion but feel free to contact Kev with any further questions.

Thanks for your interest

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Hi Gwylan,

The boys will currently be in year 5 (so 9 & 10 years old).

The forth coming season will see them play in the under 11's league however.

Hope that clears up any confusion but feel free to contact Kev with any further questions.

Thanks for your interest

Thanks for that. Yes, that my son's year - he could well be interested but he plays cricket on Saturday mornings. Are trials only on Saturday?

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
Hi Gwylan,

We currently train 3 days a week as and when the boys can make it.
Our next training session is on Thursday which will be held at Patcham Place - drop Kev an e-mail (k.martin11@sky.com) if your son can make this.

Otherwise Kev can arrnage an alternative date for him to attend.

Thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here