Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forthcoming events at The Amex...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
June 2015
• Thursday/Friday 11-12 June : ‘Eco Show’ 3000 to 5000 attendees
• Thursday/Friday 25-26 June : ‘Tool Show’ 3000 to 5000 attendees

July 2015
• Sunday 5 July : Diocese of Arundel and Brighton are celebrating their 50th birthday. Expected attendance 10000-15000. They have advised that most will use a coach (between 150 and 200 coaches). Worst case of maximum attendance and minimum coach travel would mean approximately 7500 using public transport.
• Friday, Saturday and Sunday 17, 18 and 19 July : ‘Jehovah’s International Bible Studies Convention’. Attendance is predicted to be approximately 10000 per day.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
What happens if the world ends before the 17th July? Do the 10k JWs get a refund, or is their latest in a long line of postponed Armageddon and Judgement Days not due to happen for a while yet?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What happened to the pop concert this year ? Seems weird they can have Madness at the county ground in the middle of the cricket season but we can't have one at the AMEX.

It would be interesting to know. If I was a gig promoter I wouldn't be happy with the travel and catering arrangements. Maybe this puts them off?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
June 2015
• Thursday/Friday 11-12 June : ‘Eco Show’ 3000 to 5000 attendees
• Thursday/Friday 25-26 June : ‘Tool Show’ 3000 to 5000 attendees

July 2015
• Sunday 5 July : Diocese of Arundel and Brighton are celebrating their 50th birthday. Expected attendance 10000-15000. They have advised that most will use a coach (between 150 and 200 coaches). Worst case of maximum attendance and minimum coach travel would mean approximately 7500 using public transport.
• Friday, Saturday and Sunday 17, 18 and 19 July : ‘Jehovah’s International Bible Studies Convention’. Attendance is predicted to be approximately 10000 per day.
Assuming that's revenue for the club, it certainly beats the 'don't drive like a ****' courses run out of Withdean.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
The Tool Show & the Jehovah's Witnesses are becoming quite the regular guests.

It's all vital revenue for the club.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Tool Show.

How we joked about the signs promoting that when CPFC were due in town to take a play-off battering at our hands.

That worked out well.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
What happened to the pop concert this year ? Seems weird they can have Madness at the county ground in the middle of the cricket season but we can't have one at the AMEX.

I thought the WC rugby games would be the two additional "events" for this year?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

It certainly does. I'm especially excited to note from that link that the new chap in charge of the Diocese of Arundel & Brighton (as recently appointed by the Pope) is called Bishop Moth.

I very much hope it's the case that he only emerges to gives his celebratory 50th birthday sermon after dark....and then they turn the floodlights on.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
It certainly does. I'm especially excited to note from that link that the new chap in charge of the Diocese of Arundel & Brighton (as recently appointed by the Pope) is called Bishop Moth.

I very much hope it's the case that he only emerges to gives his celebratory 50th birthday sermon after dark....and then they turn the floodlights on.

“For I am the light of the world…”

*bump*

Madness were on the verge of signing up to an Amex concert but Barber decided that JEDWARD would be a better long term option,I agree with him,we're bloody lucky to have him you know.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here