Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Islamic preacher issues warning

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
NSC must always consist of 'The Big Board', there should never be any sub sections, split through football & non football.
NSC's very best asset is it's melting pot of thoughts, discussions and opinions.

With that in mind, is there any chance we can have an 'Islam' sub section?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can't have a **** but ok to have sex with a 9 year old ? Ok then

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
NSC must always consist of 'The Big Board', there should never be any sub sections, split through football & non football.
NSC's very best asset is it's melting pot of thoughts, discussions and opinions.

A Jihad sub section ? Good idea

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A Jihad sub section ? Good idea
I'm a little annoyed with myself for not answering the customary (typed in a whinny voice):-

'Well you don't have to open it, do you'.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

This is actually a good idea.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
What about those of us skilful enough to be ambidextrous?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
They do have some funny ideas don't they! It's quite similar to Christianity about 500 years ago.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
At least this can be considered comical....I`m not worried about anything that they say will happen to me after death.....If they were threatening to behead wankers I imagine every man alive would be worried....

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They do have some funny ideas don't they! It's quite similar to Christianity about 500 years ago.

I made an Axminster carpet pregnant when I was 16 and a Wilton I was staying with had to be machine cleaned to be on the safe side.

I do think religion is funny, I really do.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Just a carlzeiss section would do it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
At least this can be considered comical....I`m not worried about anything that they say will happen to me after death.....If they were threatening to behead wankers I imagine every man alive would be worried....

There is a contraption in the Prague sex museum used in Victorian England that was wired up to young men whilst in bed so that if there was excessive movement to their little chap an alarm would ring in the parlour to alert the parents or the servants to as to what the poor lad was doing.
Anybody who has been there can vouch for this anti-******* device as well. It's not something you'd forget seeing.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A bird tossed me off into a bonfire once. I'm not sure what connotations this will have for the afterlife.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here