Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations real madrid

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Today Real Madrid sack Carlo ansulotti ( spelling ) . Stupid club on so many levels . Who now for them, aparantly, raffa Benitez , is he really an upgrade ? They get rid of world class managers when they don't win the champions league. Even though he won it for them just last year. Mourinho could only win one trophy there and he's in my opinion the best manager around at the moment. I can only se them going backwords now as they've gone through all the best managers out there. Top that players like ronaldo , bale getting booed on match days, and the fact there falling way behind barcalona , who have the scariest front 3 of any club. How long before players finally decide that it's just not worth it. They buy all these world class players, before even thinking if they are right for the team. They get bailed out when financial problems catch up with them from the government . And when you think of all the money they spend on players, they only have 3 trophies in 12 years or something stupid.... Joke of a club and joke of fan base..

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
K den

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 509

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Gus to Real!

It is interesting to see on a Ronaldo tweet that he wishes Carlo' all the best and hopes to work with him next year.'

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
It is a complete joke. Unless you win La Liga, the European Cup, the Spanish Cup, the English FA Cup and the World Cup in your first season at unReal Madrid you're guaranteed the sack as their manager. Would love their whole absurd machine to implode, but of course it never will.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Gus to Real!

It is interesting to see on a Ronaldo tweet that he wishes Carlo' all the best and hopes to work with him next year.'

Bridcutts having his medical as we speak

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
It really is silly. I don't think they'll 'go backwards' though. They are still Real Madrid, with some of the best players in the world - a yoghurt pot could manage them and they would still finish in the top 4.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
It really is silly. I don't think they'll 'go backwards' though. They are still Real Madrid, with some of the best players in the world - a yoghurt pot could manage them and they would still finish in the top 4.

Don't you mean go backwords?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here