Oddschecker not listing all the teams yet, but we are between 20/1 and 33/1

Screen Shot 2015-05-25 at 21.11.53.png

Screen Shot 2015-05-25 at 21.16.43.png

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/next-season-winner

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Go large for relegation, we won't be that big after August.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Surprised to see qpr that high up. Huge rebuilding job and who knows what sort of fine (if any) they will have to pay.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Based on that we look like expected strugglers as per this season.

Based on a year ago we were going for promotion.

It's all a load of BS.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
7/2 for us to go up is ridiculous. 9/1 to go down is very tempting.

Our coach is a decent man but out of his depth. 3 wins in 4 months says it all. In a 'must win' game he sets us up to not lose. Of the 11 listed as our top scorers :ohmy: on the BBC website, I expect the first 8 to be gone come the start of the season along with our keeper. When I say top scorers, 3-8 managed 14 goals between them. I'm hoping 9 goes as well, 10 will be 37 in October and 11 may go. Our replacement keeper let in 5 yesterday.

Major re-building exercise (again), Fernandes wants to give the kids a chance but it's widely accepted few are up to it and we have a coach that thinks Wright-Phillips deserves a place in the squad.

Re-read that and beginning to think 9/1 is a decent bet.

You have not been charged for this advice.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
We are as short as 16/1 with PP now, all the double carpet with Ladbrokes long gone.

-----------------------------------

7/2 for us to go up is ridiculous. 9/1 to go down is very tempting.

Our coach is a decent man but out of his depth. 3 wins in 4 months says it all. In a 'must win' game he sets us up to not lose. Of the 11 listed as our top scorers :ohmy: on the BBC website, I expect the first 8 to be gone come the start of the season along with our keeper. When I say top scorers, 3-8 managed 14 goals between them. I'm hoping 9 goes as well, 10 will be 37 in October and 11 may go. Our replacement keeper let in 5 yesterday.

Major re-building exercise (again), Fernandes wants to give the kids a chance but it's widely accepted few are up to it and we have a coach that thinks Wright-Phillips deserves a place in the squad.

Re-read that and beginning to think 9/1 is a decent bet.

You have not been charged for this advice.

12/1 available now

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Fancy Hull to go down - no idea why. Bounce me next May.

Yeah I get that. If they start badly and bin Bruce, the parallel with Wolves three years ago is very clear. Bin a proven Championship standard manager, replace him with some clueless patsy and watch their squad of demotivated mercenaries disgrace themselves by putting in little effort for their obscene pay cheques.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here