Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Imagine Dragons

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Caught some of Radio One at Norwich Festival yesterday and saw the Imagine Dragons set.

Not often I am really impressed on first hearing but these guys were very very good.

I see they've been around for a couple of years, have I missed an NSC recommendation?

Any else see their set yesterday? Thoughts? Bollox to Eurovision...

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
My daughter is mad keen on them. I took her to see them at the Brixton Academy in late 2013. I went with no great expectation as I felt the album was a bit lightweight but they interpret it very well live. Musically the live show is very decent.

Beware though. I think they are good Mormon boys. When they were thanking the crowd they referred to being sat at home a few years back with a flipchart listing their goals. It was one of the least rock and roll things I have ever heard at a gig.

The new album does nothing at all for me but I'm way older than their demographic and it's all about personal taste, eh?

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Caught some of Radio One at Norwich Festival yesterday and saw the Imagine Dragons set.

Not often I am really impressed on first hearing but these guys were very very good.

I see they've been around for a couple of years, have I missed an NSC recommendation?

Any else see their set yesterday? Thoughts? Bollox to Eurovision...

My daughter was fortunate enough to get tickets for both days as her friend lives in Norwich.
She said they were very good and was impressed by them.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Worrying I seem to have really enjoyed some teenage bubblegum music....:lolol:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Beware though. I think they are good Mormon boys. When they were thanking the crowd they referred to being sat at home a few years back with a flipchart listing their goals. It was one of the least rock and roll things I have ever heard at a gig.QUOTE]

Times change, Mumford and Sons are a very Christian band

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here