Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

12 leg multi bet.......last leg bamford to score today

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
he's fit but Karanka says that kike and vossen have played well in his absence.........if my luck holds form for the season he will get 18 seconds on the pitch just to stop me cashing out.........if he scores i pick up about 1200 quid...wish me luck..x

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Nice one. What were the previous 11 legs?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Nice one. What were the previous 11 legs?
chelsea , arsenal win and a number of AFL and NBA pick your own line bets.

i have also just had nathan redmond to score at any time 200 at 4/1 ...i'll be staying up for this one......???

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
chelsea , arsenal win and a number of AFL and NBA pick your own line bets.

i have also just had nathan redmond to score at any time 200 at 4/1 ...i'll be staying up for this one......???

Ker-ching. I had a sniff on Redmond at 11/2 anytime but not in your league. Nice one

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
splosh...!! plenty of time for bamford to have a go as well although he is getting bullied atm..!

Can't see Boro not scoring at least one today. Having said that I've just had another nibble on Redmond to score 2+ at 13/2...

Jimmy Grimble

Reckon Bamford has more chance of getting subbed off than scoring. Touch on Redmond though :vuvu:

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
yeh....done eff all so far....:shyte:

Unlucky. I had various bets relying on both teams scoring so share your pain. Mr Redmond was kind enough to keep me up overall so musn't grumble too much.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
he's fit but Karanka says that kike and vossen have played well in his absence.........if my luck holds form for the season he will get 18 seconds on the pitch just to stop me cashing out.........if he scores i pick up about 1200 quid...wish me luck..x

Unlucky mate, I thought you were on to a good thing there, Boro were off the pace today. Back Bamford to score a hat trick against us next season, as some consolation. :down:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here