Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OI ! That Boring-Looking Aviva Blah Sticky. It's Not Boring & Its Only Got 7 Days To Run

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
OI ! That Boring-Looking Aviva Blah Sticky. It's Not Boring & Its Only Got 7 Days To Run

It's to do with Brighton & Hove Albion Powerchair Football Club winning funds from Aviva. It only runs til the end of this month.

If you post or browse on here you get ten votes towards this cause. It costs you nothing other than about 30 seconds of your time. And could make a massive amount of difference to a brilliant albion cause.

Why would you NOT do it?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Because it won't let me register with facebook.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
It's to do with Brighton & Hove Albion Powerchair Football Club winning funds from Aviva. It only runs til the end of this month.

If you post or browse on here you get ten votes towards this cause. It costs you nothing other than about 30 seconds of your time. And could make a massive amount of difference to a brilliant albion cause.

Why would you NOT do it?

Greetings Tom. REMF requires £20 :thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Greetings Tom. REMF requires £20 :thumbsup:

Always happy to do so. Thanks for the season-long bit of sport. Will send you PM confirm when I've donated, Hopefully you'll have the good grace to contribute a tenner to the REMF yourself for no good reason other than you can.

Still believe Ashley Barnes to be the superior striker of the two BTW. Obviously :thumbsup:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Bumpitty bump,

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
5,746 latest count.

It takes about 30 seconds to add ten votes from clicking on the OP link (I registered with Facebook but I'm sure it is still easy without that) . Come on NSC... Where are you...?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here