Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southend Leaving Early

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
APOLOGIES IF FIXTURES

Take note Albion15 minute leaving early gang. !
This is what happens when you give up on your team as your punishment.
And yesterday they only left 5 minutes early and hundreds of them if not thousands missed their team being promoted ha ha ha ha ha !! :wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I always love it when the early leavers miss an epic, and legendary finish :lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
As mentioned on another thread the other day - I always remember the hoards running back in to Withdean when Virgo scored against Swindon in the play-off semi. I'm no saint, staying to the final whistle at every single game, but never leave early if there is only 1 goal in it :nono:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Apart from my dad making me go 5 minutes before the end, I have only ever left early twice. Once at Brentford when we were 3-0 down. I got back to my car to find the back window smashed and my work laptop gone. Only found out next day we had let in a 4th. And THAT Palace game - only to be penned in the street outside.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm sure the result made up for it. Would they have been allowed back in?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I remember Leicester at Withdean a few years ago, 2008 I think.. Someone posted a thread on here ranting and raving we then came back to win 3-2 in the second half :thumbsup:

I'm sure someone can dig out the thread, was an NSC classic. :lolol:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
They were allowed back in but they missed the opportunity to go mental at a 122nd minute equaliser at Wembley. Will never understand the stupidity of some.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I'm not going to pretend that I've never left early however, it is only when the situation is desperate and we've played like a bunch of two year olds. When Palace scored their fifth at Selhurst, I left and when Zaha got the second in the play-offs. However, cannot understand why you would leave a play-off final when you are only 1 goal down. It's not as if Southend is at the other end of the country either.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Was really hoping they weren't allowed back in.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Should have been refused readmission. Anything can happen in football in those last few minutes and why bother going to Wembly if not prepared to support your team. I would want to clap them for getting as far as they have even if eventual losers.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So if you had an option to either watch 80 minutes of a match or none of it you'd go for none?

If there was something else so important that I had to leave before the end, I wouldn't go in the first place.

I've no idea why everyone's in such a hurry to be somewhere else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here