A battle for fifth spot (Europa league I think) between:

Liverpool, Tottenham and Southampton

And then the league one playoff final (5:30 kick off):

Preston v Swindon

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I think IF Arsenal win the FA Cup even 6th place qualify for the Europa League,I might be wrong,read something along those lines last week?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I think West Ham qualify also via the Fair Play League

which basically means Newcastle will win today

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Surely must be the 2 closest stadiums in the Country?

dundee.JPG

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
6th already gets Europa League qualification. If Arsenal win the FA Cup final so does 7th.

That is what Gary Lineker said on MOTD last week. They asked Pocchotino(sp) if Spurs wanted Euro spot, he obviously said yes but I wonder if they would rather try to qualify for Champions League during next season.

theboybilly

I had a tour of Tannadice once and it's amazing to see two club's homes so close together. I hope it stays that way. The boardroom at Tannadice isn't much to write home about - more like somebody's front room if I recall correctly and I seem to remember the only 'trophy' on view being a piece of porcaleine presented to the club by Manchester United after a UEFA cup-tie

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
That is what Gary Lineker said on MOTD last week. They asked Pocchotino(sp) if Spurs wanted Euro spot, he obviously said yes but I wonder if they would rather try to qualify for Champions League during next season.

The Eurpopa league thing is a terrible excuse, Same amount of gap between Wed CL games and Sat and a Sunday PL game and a Tuesday CL game

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Tweet from Danny Baker

Danny Baker ‏@prodnose 33m33 minutes ago
Kick off for C Palace v Swansea today may be delayed for 30 minutes while officials scour local shops for anyone who gives a **** about it.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
The Europa League competition should go back to a straight knock out cup competition from the start. It's the league stage that makes it dull and means clubs have to play a silly number of games to get the final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here