Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we more likely to be promoted or relegated next season?

Are we more likely to be promoted or relegated next season?

• Relegated

Votes: 72 62.1%
  • Promoted

Votes: 44 37.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
At present we are relegation certainties IMO. Let's see what we can do about it during the close season.

If, as suggested on another thread, 15k plus a week is the going rate for a Championship journeyman striker I'm not too sure I even care if we stay in this division.

I would suggest we have very little chance of promotion and are likely to be nearer the bottom than the top come season's end.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
We'll be top half. Some new faces are bound to appear and be less shoddy than the last bunch. A couple of them at least. New keeper and a front man with a flavour for goals. That should do us whilst other bits and pieces are strengthened.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
same team....same manager....same tactics......same position.
Bt will there be 3 worse teams than us like this year which means we got out of jail...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We'll break our club's previous world record playing budget for a season and be patting ourselves on the back over that (courtesy of club spokesman [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION]) while failing to note that we're becoming further adrift of what our direct competitors are paying. So... far nearer relegation than promotion. Still, happy days, we'll have a LOVELY looking hotel. Rejoice! :clap:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
We'll break our club's previous world record playing budget for a season and be patting ourselves on the back over that (courtesy of club spokesman [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION]) while failing to note that we're becoming further adrift of what our direct competitors are paying. Still, happy days, we'll have a LOVELY looking hotel. Rejoice! :clap:

Premier Inn Ready.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
If we don't buck our ideas up and get things right next season we will be relegated!

man-93951_640.jpg

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Top half....just. so I put nearer promotion than relegation. We will not get promoted however in IMHO no way no how never in a million years......who have we just signed? Oh hang on..........then maybe! On no not him, we're loose.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Neither, but thanks for starting this thread. It's confirmed that it's silly season on NSC and time for a break for a month or so.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I'm not sure, but I do know relegation would please more people here than promotion would.

Imagine the satisfaction they'll get for having their direst fears, suspicions, and predictions fulfilled.

Promotion wouldn't come close...

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
failing to note that we're becoming further adrift of what our direct competitors are paying.

In fact i think i boringly note this on every post i make on here :) We're not adrift on memory bliss compared to what others are paying. We are about where we've been in the past few years in the Champ. In the top 10 of the Champ for spending money on wages/fees. but not quite up there with those with parachute payments. Under Gus, Under Oscar, and i assume Bloom will want to keep that under Hughton because Bloom wants to see the club at the top end of the table. He's a fan after all.. And he's had to spend more each season to keep up with our "direct competitors".

PS: What is so wrong with the club building a hotel ?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here