Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is 65 too old, to be having kids..?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
'Annegret Raunigk - who already has 13 children and seven grandchildren - is the world's oldest woman to have quadruplets.
The single mother reportedly decided to try for another baby when her youngest daughter, who is now 10, said she wanted a little brother or sister.'

:wozza:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I would bet a lot of money she will be a better parent than most 16-20 year old women giving birth.

At least parents who have kids when they are 20 will most likely be around to see their kids turning 20...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Unless you have some much younger willing helpers I would suggest it is absolute madness and extremely selfish. Plenty of wealthy old men with young wives seem to think it's OK though.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just looked up Child Benefit in Germany.

Just about any taxpayer with children can get the Kindergeld, whether employed, self employed or independent. You get it as a rule until the children turn 18, though it can continue until they are 25 if they are still in school. You get €184 per month for each of the first two children, €190 for the third child and €215 for each subsequent one.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yes. Chances are you'll be dead when they need you the most.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I would bet a lot of money she will be a better parent than most 16-20 year old women giving birth.
Maybe for a year or 2 at most. I'd wager that a 20 something mother would be a much better parent to a 5-18 than a 70-83 year old with inevitable age related problems.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Just looked up Child Benefit in Germany.

Just about any taxpayer with children can get the Kindergeld, whether employed, self employed or independent. You get it as a rule until the children turn 18, though it can continue until they are 25 if they are still in school. You get €184 per month for each of the first two children, €190 for the third child and €215 for each subsequent one.

i am sure @herrtubthumper would approve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here