Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More Rugby World Cup 2015 Tickets On Sale 10:00 May 28

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
(email dated 12:36 today)

'An additional 100,000 tickets for Rugby World Cup 2015 will go on general sale at 10:00 BST on Thursday, May 28.

Tickets for 39 matches at all 13 match venues, featuring all 20 teams, will be going on sale.

This includes tickets for England v Uruguay at Manchester City Stadium and both quarter-finals at the Millennium Stadium.

Tickets will be avai lable across all price categories, starting at just £15, with child tickets also available at price categories C and D at selected matches.'

Fingers on the button...

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Well pissed off with the ticketing situation. Want to go to the USA Samoa match and duly registered for the 1st ticketing scrum, was unlucky. Duly applied at 10.00 for the last round a few weeks ago. Nothing. Won't hold my breath this time either. Anyone know if it is actually near to sell out?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well pissed off with the ticketing situation. Want to go to the USA Samoa match and duly registered for the 1st ticketing scrum, was unlucky. Duly applied at 10.00 for the last round a few weeks ago. Nothing. Won't hold my breath this time either. Anyone know if it is actually near to sell out?

I feel the same....have been to quite a few rugby games at all levels, but when it comes to the big ones, you can't get near!

There will be a lot of people at these games who have never been, will not understand the game, get frustrated at the stop and start nature of the game and wonder why you can't hear the ref talking to the players like you do on the telly.

For A spectacle, rugby is certainly not that...more for the purists of the game.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Has anyone got anywhere today?

I'm still queing to get on the site

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I feel the same....have been to quite a few rugby games at all levels, but when it comes to the big ones, you can't get near!

There will be a lot of people at these games who have never been, will not understand the game, get frustrated at the stop and start nature of the game and wonder why you can't hear the ref talking to the players like you do on the telly.

For A spectacle, rugby is certainly not that...more for the purists of the game.

I'm only going so I can see what its like to drink beer from a padded Amex seat :wink:

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Managed to get Quarter Final in Cardiff. W Group C RU Group D. New Zealand vs France I would guess.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Managed to get Quarter Final in Cardiff. W Group C RU Group D. New Zealand vs France I would guess.

My girlfriend has purchased some tickets for her French father to see France v Ireland in Cardiff for his 60th birthday present. I guess the loser of that one will play New Zealand. As you say, on current form it'll probably be NZ v France. But the French have a way of turning up when you least expect them to.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I've been stuck in the same place for about 30 mins now, annoying thing is I can see the finish line. I am not that bothered but I thought i'd treat my Mum to a game as she loves her rugby.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Scrap that....3hrs in the online queue and I finally got tickets for Samoa vs USA!!

Pleased for you, ive just wasted 3 hours of my life doing the same thing only to be told then that no Amex tickets available, even though the accompanying page says they are on sale. JOKE

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here