Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tracksuit Bottoms & Shoes

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just walked past someone on my morning stroll to work wearing tracksuit bottoms and rockports. I thought this fashion faux pas had been left in the nineties. I have to be honest I felt a little bit sick, there is no need for this in 2015.

What other fashion no-no's really get your goat??

???

Last edited:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
For me at the moment it has to be grown men in skinny jeans. If that's not bad enough anyway they tend to couple them with no socks and deck shoes.

Personally I think they look fecking ridiculous.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
For me at the moment it has to be grown men in skinny jeans. If that's not bad enough anyway they tend to couple them with no socks and deck shoes.

With a beer belly aswell, just sooooo smacks of "I recently got divorced"

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
If it's good enough for Elton....... EJ.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Jeans and suit jacket for me too. Hate that look.
I don't mind most looks, it's up to folks what they wear but one thing that makes me grimace is the people that have gone out and bought an entire look in one go. Last week they were wearing skinny jeans now they are into Gent fashion next month they'll go and buy the lumber sexual look.
It's like they were standing inbwtween Topman and To Be Worn Again when a bomb went off in both.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012

There is no-one that can acceptably wear skinny jeans. Horrendous things.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Hahahahahahahahhahaha

Guy at work is wearing EXACTLY that today. Skinny jeans with turn ups that are half way up his ankle, deck shoes and no socks. I've just passed him and thought what a **** are all the mirrors in your gaff broken or something?!?

Sat back down to my desk and the first thing I've done is read this thread.

Funny old game...innit Saint.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Proudly wearing deck shoes,( no socks), shorts or 501's ( no skinny jeans) or Chinos since about 1975.
These make I laugh!

IMG_1329.JPG

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Anyone wearing a straw trilby hat
Is bound to be some kind of "punch me now" tw4t.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Pound to a penny the man in the shoes and trackie bottoms was on his way to either the DSS office or the pub. Probably both.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here