Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did the earth move for you?

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Lol a 4.1 is like being gently rocked to sleep.

:yawn:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
i don't know. I had my assault on Everest thwarted the other day when an entire glacier slid off the North face taking my base camp with it and my "dream holiday" in Thailand ruined by an enormous tsunami which left me at the top of a tree in my flip flops now I wake up to find my 1000 piece jigsaw which I left precariously perched on a flimsy table last night utterly RUINED. Earth has got it in for me I reckon.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
i don't know. I had my assault on Everest thwarted the other day when an entire glacier slid off the North face taking my base camp with it and my "dream holiday" in Thailand ruined by an enormous tsunami which left me at the top of a tree in my flip flops now I wake up to find my 1000 piece jigsaw which I left precariously perched on a flimsy table last night utterly RUINED. Earth has got it in for me I reckon.

Don't whatever you do arrange for a holiday in Kansas

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We had an earthquake in Lincolnshire back in 2008 and the epicentre was 15 miles from where we live , strangely the magnitude was recorded as 5.2 by the British Geological Survey but only 4.8 by the US Geological Survey. The French estimate bigged it up a bit at 5.4

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Don't whatever you do arrange for a holiday in Kansas

I was thinking of something quiet like a coastal walking holiday in eastern Japan or a cycling trip along the San Andreas depression.

After the season just gone I want a pleasant, risk free vacation.

Herne Bay Gull

Mar 4, 2014
We had an earthquake in Lincolnshire back in 2008 and the epicentre was 15 miles from where we live , strangely the magnitude was recorded as 5.2 by the British Geological Survey but only 4.8 by the US Geological Survey. The French estimate bigged it up a bit at 5.4
4.1 was enough for me.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

Lincolnshire could have a magnitude 8 and it would:
A. Look better for it.
B. Attract some much needed inward investment

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here