New Shaun Ryder solo track

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Great track.

One of the best (long) weekends of my life was seeing Black Grape at the Brighton Centre on the Easter Thursday night followed by an all nighter at The Zap the night after featuring Blu Peter, followed by two days recovering.

The excess was far better than the music looking back on it but Ryder was on great form. On finishing the set and being asked for an encore he replied something like "'ang on, we're just gonna go backstage for some smack". It killed an encore demand like you've never seen, though they did eventually do one more. So to speak.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Great track.

One of the best (long) weekends of my life was seeing Black Grape at the Brighton Centre on the Easter Thursday night followed by an all nighter at The Zap the night after featuring Blu Peter, followed by two days recovering.

The excess was far better than the music looking back on it but Ryder was on great form. On finishing the set and being asked for an encore he replied something like "'ang on, we're just gonna go backstage for some smack". It killed an encore demand like you've never seen, though they did eventually do one more. So to speak.

The missus met him in a club in Brighton many years ago, suffice to say he was out of it. She shook his hand and said it felt like a cold wet fish.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Does anyone have a link to the backstage video of them where they're completely on it and Shaun Ryder keeps going on about scaffolding and saying "she's 'aving a baby"? One of the funniest videos I ever saw and I can no longer find it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here