Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

...... Robinson going forward strong he's inside the Manchester United penalty area .....

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Whiteside was a dirty fecker

GS.jpg

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Michael Robinson had beaten McQueen. The natural thing to do was open up his body and steer it past Bailey, into the far corner. Instead, he lofted it across to the unmarked Smith, who, in having to control the ball, allowed Bailey the time to come off his line and narrow the angle. Smith, seeing Bailey out the corner of his eye, was forced to shoot low and hurriedly but too close to the keeper.
Where does the actual blame lie? Did Robinson duck responsibility? He was bearing down on goal. He could have slipped it past Bailey. He had the natural angle. Did he put too much pressure on Smith? Or did Robinson do exactly the right thing and Smith just flunked it?
Well?
Discuss.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Michael Robinson had beaten McQueen. The natural thing to do was open up his body and steer it past Bailey, into the far corner. Instead, he lofted it across to the unmarked Smith, who, in having to control the ball, allowed Bailey the time to come off his line and narrow the angle. Smith, seeing Bailey out the corner of his eye, was forced to shoot low and hurriedly but too close to the keeper.
Where does the actual blame lie? Did Robinson duck responsibility? He was bearing down on goal. He could have slipped it past Bailey. He had the natural angle. Did he put too much pressure on Smith? Or did Robinson do exactly the right thing and Smith just flunked it?
Well?
Discuss.

You've worn my brain cells out Mo.
Never Robinson's fault IMO due to me calling my eldest son Michael :blush:

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Great game hearing Souness go mental when Stevens stays with me to this day .I told you so i told you so brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here