Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Kay Car Share

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Utter brilliance, the genius at his best. Could he play up front?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Weirdly the whole series was available to download on iPlayer weeks ago, while terrestrial is trotting them out weekly at the moment. We watched them over 3 nights and they were excellent, Peter Kay is right up there with Coogan.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I found it to be painfully unfunny, cliched tripe. The supposed confusion over what dogging is was so forced it felt like the writers were trying to tickle a chuckle out of the audience with a wooden stick wrapped in barbed wire. And why do 'comedians' like Rob Brydon and Peter Kay insist on showcasing their non-existent singing talents in everything they do?

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Me and the missus are loving this. I think it's genius and I really like it when they're daydreaming that they're in the pop videos. Ooo it takes me back to when the songs first came out.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Took me a while to clock the advert signs conveniently placed on the roadside.

image.jpg

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I found it to be painfully unfunny, cliched tripe. The supposed confusion over what dogging is was so forced it felt like the writers were trying to tickle a chuckle out of the audience with a wooden stick wrapped in barbed wire. And why do 'comedians' like Rob Brydon and Peter Kay insist on showcasing their non-existent singing talents in everything they do?

How much have you watched? I felt exactly the same after half watching episode one but I have it another go and did episodes 1-2 back to back and have really enjoyed it.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Very enjoyable. I believe it's 8.3 out of 10 on IMDB so we aren't the only few to like it. I don't know if Forever FM is made up or Heart FM's sister station for the North?!

Forever FM is inspired! I love his parodies of commercial radio, like the one he did in Phoenix Nights: "Chorley FM ... coming in your ear."

TangerineArmy

Jan 29, 2015
I love it but from talking to people at work u either love it or hate it. Last night with the kids and when he posted the letter and was running back to car lol

Not seen the sign posted earlier bit seen 'this is not a sign' and 'one meal for price of two' lol

Another plus is the music on it. Brilliant. #oystonout

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here