The Fatherland
What's the craft beer line up?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Opens on Thursday 28th, week today. A lot of hard work gone in to the outdoor space, the old theatre and a GIN bar.

For those that don't know Brett a) he's the vice chairman of REMF and b) HOW?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
The difference between Brett M and most of us is that he binned NSC years ago, got a life (or even more of one than he already had) and never looked back, leaving the rest of us to trawl the daily ramblings of BG, Juror#13 et al, which doesn't exactly get the baby bathed or enable you to become a media whore or open your own restaurant etc.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Good luck to him, and the rest of the people involved.

It's always good to see pubs 'on the up' rather than being turned into flats or a co-op(*)

We often stroll up the hill to the Battle of Trafalgar on match days, but will certainly give Grand Central a go.

(*) I thought The Hikers Rest had been saved, and bought by the landlord/lady, but was told this week it is definitely going to become a co-op. Anyone know differently?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It's always good to see pubs 'on the up' rather than being turned into flats or a

(*) I thought The Hikers Rest had been saved, and bought by the landlord/lady, but was told this week it is definitely going to become a co-op. Anyone know differently?

It was said on here after the CO-OP story, that the existing couple had bought it.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Good luck to them, don't know the guy but that's a nice pub. Shame they couldn't give it its old name back though, but I do seem to be the only stick in the mud on this planet who feels strongly on that subject.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Good news - it was an utter shithole before, but useful for a pint when in town before the Battle opens it's doors at 12.

[MENTION=2743]Mellor 3 Ward 4[/MENTION] - I'ver never seen you in the BoT.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here