Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
it keeps going up
cameron says he will get it down to 10's of thousands, just like he did 5 years ago
well?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Tories are now trying to brush this under the carpet. The headlines are all about illegal immigrants being deported without appeal and their earnings seized and they are being used as scapegoats. Dodgy Dave said he would reduce immigration levels and the reverse has happened. The only way to reducing immigration down to tens of thousands per year is to leave the EU.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
meanwhile where is he going to magic GP's from and then force them to open their surgeries 7 days a week

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
So what. We need the migrants. They are a net positive benefit to our much maligned economy. They prop up many elements of our society. Not sure whether to laugh or cry seeing retired pensioners getting upset over this when it makes absolutely no difference to them.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Don't believe their lies.

A greater population in Britain means more profit for their mates, they love us all competing like rats over the remaining scraps of wealth they allow us to have - the more the merrier in their eyes.
The CBI and British Chambers of Commerce are rubbing their hands with joy. The increased flow of EU migrants arriving suits them down to the ground. Minimum wage and zero hours contracts for the masses in a race to the bottom.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
So what. We need the migrants. They are a net positive benefit to our much maligned economy. They prop up many elements of our society. Not sure whether to laugh or cry seeing retired pensioners getting upset over this when it makes absolutely no difference to them.

tried to get an appoitment at your doctors lately
then again maybe we can train some of the 318'000 to become doctors and nurses or even policemen and women or work in the customs as officers .............which will take all of at least 10 years meanwhile,what?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
[/B][/I][/U]

then again maybe we can train some of the 318'000 to become doctors and nurses or even policemen and women or work in the customs as officers .............which will take all of at least 10 years meanwhile,what?

I refer to my post above yours. 26% of our doctors are foreign nationals. 11% of the NHS are immigrants. Not all immigrants come in on zero hours contracts.
As for appointments, I can ring up or call in at my local surgery at 8.30 and get a same day appointment or a telephone appointment every single day. I've never had a problem. If you do, then exercise your right to change surgeries.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
[/B][/I][/U]

If you think that's because of immigrants, especially in Eastbourne then I'm afraid I am going to have to break the news to you that you are an idiot.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
If you think that's because of immigrants, especially in Eastbourne then I'm afraid I am going to have to break the news to you that you are an idiot.

read the post properly where have I said it was because of immigrants,its because the GP's cannot cope now, so opening the surgeries for 7 day will cause chaos

Oh and have you been to Eastbourne lately, have a walk through the Arndale and listen to the Eastern European languages its like the united nations and really I don't care love them to come ....................but at least ensure the infrastructure can cope with them

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Oh and have you been to Eastbourne lately, have a walk through the Arndale and listen to the Eastern European languages its like the united nations and really I don't care love them to come ....................but at least ensure the infrastructure can cope with them

Ill call bullsh*t before anyone else does. You hear the odd person speak Polish, thats all and as long as they pay their taxes like anyone else they can speak however they like. If anything the foreign language you hear in Eastbourne is by the thousands of foreign students who come each Summer (who stick hundreds of thousands of pounds into the local economy of course).

We need immigration, simple as that. I would also be interested to know how many British people have left the UK in the similar period.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
read the post properly where have I said it was because of immigrants,its because the GP's cannot cope now, so opening the surgeries for 7 day will cause chaos

It's like the united nations is it? Highly unlikely since I can guarantee without having ever been there that they will ALL be white.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Ill call bullsh*t before anyone else does. You hear the odd person speak Polish, thats all and as long as they pay their taxes like anyone else they can speak however they like. If anything the foreign language you hear in Eastbourne is by the thousands of foreign students who come each Summer (who stick hundreds of thousands of pounds into the local economy of course).

I guess you live in a low immigration area.
It's odd when English is the minority language that you hear when walking around a town centre in England.
Some may say it influences your thoughts and opinions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here