Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] International call up for KEMY !?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not fit enough to play for us for the last six months, but seemingly Kemy is set play for Surinam tomorrow.

If nothing else, its another to add to the list of nationalities we've had over the years!

[TWEET]600998543877414912[/TWEET]

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
It does add to my suspicion that his frequently stated but never defined 'injuries' were a convenient spin for both Kemy and the club to not have to confront questions about his persistent absence from the 18.

Oct 25, 2003
another nationality that sometimes slips under the radar is MARTINIQUE- Seb Carole has made 2 appearances for their national side

I think it may be time for a full up to date recap of albion nationalities HKFC?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
another nationality that sometimes slips under the radar is MARTINIQUE- Seb Carole has made 2 appearances for their national side

I think it may be time for a full up to date recap of albion nationalities HKFC?

I think so, mate.

Its the only time Georges Santos gets a mention, after all.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
OK, fair do's, the boy Kemy never quite hit it off for us, but he should make an impact against a liqueur flavored with the dried peel of the laraha citrus fruit shirley?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
are you sure it's not for CURACAO- I've seen him listed as that nationality before

Whilst that would be even MORE amazing, I don't think so.

One of Kemy's m8s on instgram replies to his message; "Goodluck you NOw surinam GONE win"

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
Wikipedia says that he is from Curaçao. It says he was due to play for them in the 2014 Caribbean Cup in Jamaica. However, he withdrew from the final squad due to injury.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Whilst that would be even MORE amazing, I don't think so.

One of Kemy's m8s on instgram replies to his message; "Goodluck you NOw surinam GONE win"

His friend is being ironic methinks. Kemy is of Dutch-Curacaoan descent (according to Wikipedia). Also according to Wikipedia, players of Surinamese descent who opt to play club football in the Netherlands (as most of the good ones do), are not eligible for the national team.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He's apparently been fit to play for some time now, sounded like Hughton was never going to play him, no matter what fitness he was in.

How fit do you need to be to play for Curcao? I doubt there's much competition, being born there and having a pulse should be sufficient.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
International Call Up For Kemy

I thought it was going to be Interpol looking for him.

Obtaing his wages by deception, we thought he was a footballer

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
This is one of those times I'm glad I read the full thread before posting. I was going to say I thought he was Dutch.......... Phew.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here