Marcus Bettinelli (Fulham)
Jonathan Bond (Watford)
Jack Butland (Stoke City)

Defenders
Calum Chambers (Arsenal)
Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur)
Luke Garbutt (Everton)
Ben Gibson (Middlesbrough)
Carl Jenkinson (Arsenal, loan to West Ham United)
Michael Keane (Burnley)
Liam Moore (Leicester City)
John Stones (Everton)
Matt Targett (Southampton)

Midfielders
Tom Carroll (Tottenham Hotspur, loan to Swansea City)
Nathaniel Chalobah (Chelsea)
Will Hughes (Derby County)
Jake Forster-Caskey (Brighton & Hove Albion)
Jesse Lingard (Manchester United)
Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea)
Alex Pritchard (Tottenham Hotspur)
Nathan Redmond (Norwich City)
James Ward-Prowse (Southampton)

Forwards
Benik Afobe (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
Patrick Bamford (Chelsea, loan to Middlesbrough)
Saido Berahino (West Bromwich Albion)
Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur)
Danny Ings (Burnley)
Cauley Woodrow (Fulham)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Well done JFC, got a big battle on his hands to make the final squad with some of the names in the midfield. Really hope he makes it though.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Cant see him making the final 23. There are some far better players on that list.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Is INGS U21 from watching on TV I presumed he was 25+.

Players born on or after January 1st 1992 are eligible to play in the tournament. It's based on being under 21 at the start of the year that the qualification process starts in.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Cant see him making the final 23. There are some far better players on that list.

If the remit was simply to pick the best 23 individual talents, then you might well be right. But as it is to pick a settled SQUAD, that offers flexibility, and continuation of a fine qualifying campaign, you'll hopefully be proved wrong.

He was ever present in the starting XI in the latter stages of the qualifying campaign, the crucial two-legged play-off, and the prestige freindlies since. He has every chance of making the cut.

The three keepers have to go, so essentially 4 outfield players will be cut from that list. Probably one defender, one midfielder and two strikers.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Where is Luke Shaw in that squad, has he been left out?

I'd love us to get hold of Matt Targett on loan next season to give him some game time at left back.

Good luck to JFC I hope he makes the final squad, brings back some form for the start of next season. Too many people have written him off already.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
If the remit was simply to pick the best 23 individual talents, then you might well be right. But as it is to pick a settled SQUAD, that offers flexibility, and continuation of a fine qualifying campaign, you'll hopefully be proved wrong.

He was ever present in the starting XI in the latter stages of the qualifying campaign, the crucial two-legged play-off, and the prestige freindlies since. He has every chance of making the cut.

The three keepers have to go, so essentially 4 outfield players will be cut from that list. Probably one defender, one midfielder and two strikers.

Won't they have to cut 7 outfield players if 3 keepers go?

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
He clearly has talent, it just seems that the club don't know the best role for him yet. Could probably do with a loan to a top 6 League 1 team next season.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Where is Luke Shaw in that squad, has he been left out?

Yes, Man Utd had requested he be left out of the squad so he can't rest this summer, poor little lamb is tired after playing 21 games this season.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Yes, Man Utd had requested he be left out of the squad so he can't rest this summer, poor little lamb is tired after playing 21 games this season.

In fairness he's one of the few I think thats justifible for. He's spent almost the entirety of this season going from injury lay off to injury lay off. Some time off to have his body properly recover seems reasonable.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Weird to think that Chalobah is still only 20. It feels to me like he's been very good for a very long time now. I presume he won't get a look in at Chelsea so will be loaned out again this coming year?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is this tournament on the tellybox ? I presume Sky have got it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here