Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next season kit

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Will there be a new one? And when is it out?

Cheers

:albion2:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes, there will be a new away kit.

No idea when it will be out, but usually this is a day or so before the first friendly.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
early preview released

Steaming-Turd-T-Shirts.jpg

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
New away kit only. Judging by the rest of the clubs with Nike as a manufacturer, I'd say we'll be seeing it soon.

I mailed PB asking about the possibility of putting it to a fans vote (especially if it's just going to be a Nike teamwear jobby). He sent me a very polite, lengthy reply explaining why that wasn't going to happen. But would have been nice.

I'm hoping for yellow.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
New away kit only. Judging by the rest of the clubs with Nike as a manufacturer, I'd say we'll be seeing it soon.

I mailed PB asking about the possibility of putting it to a fans vote (especially if it's just going to be a Nike teamwear jobby). He sent me a very polite, lengthy reply explaining why that wasn't going to happen. But would have been nice.

I'm hoping for yellow.

What were his reasons out of interest?

I'm hoping for all black with blue trim.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
What were his reasons out of interest?

I'm hoping for all black with blue trim.

Basically the decision has been made a long time ago. It's a careful decision made by the club which affects a lot of areas. It's hard to get a general consensus from supporters when the fanbase is so large and kit design being so subjective.

That was the gist of it anyway

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I wonder if the club can work out this year that it would be better to get a new kit out asap as many kids (and a few adults) like it for their summer hols and to wear it to the friendlies. I remember last year we seemed to take ages over getting the kit released, about as long as we waited to sign some players in fact.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Thank you lads, The boy was asking me yesterday and I didnt know but I told him I know about 30000 people that will

;-)

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I'm 90% sure that what ever the new colour of the away kit (i really don't know what it is), the kit will have black shorts & socks. Make of that what you will

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Let's hope this year the American Express sponsorship is integrated properly in to the shirt design. Last season the shirts were cheap looking, tacky and the Amex advertising looked like a sewn on strip, which of course it was. Looked like we didn't get a sponsor till the last minute. I should think every strip in the league looked better than ours!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Let's hope this year the American Express sponsorship is integrated properly in to the shirt design. Last season the shirts were cheap looking, tacky and the Amex advertising looked like a sewn on strip, which of course it was. Looked like we didn't get a sponsor till the last minute. I should think every strip in the league looked better than ours!

It won't be unless it's a plain shirt. All the striped shirts seem to have panels stuck on. I think Nike can manage the proper logos when it's a plain shirt for some reason.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley

It is all to do with the 'exclusion zone' around the Amex logo, I thought. For example if it is on a striped background, there needs to be a single colour box around the 'American Express' text. If the background is plain (see last season's Goalie and training shirts) there doesn't need to be a box around the text.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here