Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Klopp 'agreed terms' to become Real Madrid's new coach

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
I honestly can't see him doing better than Ancelotti.

I honestly think he would be so much better off at a club like Liverpool where he would have far more control at the club and not have to deal with that impatient prat Perez.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
And West Ham thought they had a chance of landing him. :ffsparr:

Not seriously though surely? I think they're closer to the Dowie side of appointments than they are Klopp.

I can't blame him for going to Madrid at all but I do find it surprising as they're never going to give him the time to copy his Dortmund approach. I assumed he would be heading somewhere that supports (or at least pretends to) a long-term approach like, for example, Arsenal.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Not seriously though surely? I think they're closer to the Dowie side of appointments than they are Klopp.

I can't blame him for going to Madrid at all but I do find it surprising as they're never going to give him the time to copy his Dortmund approach. I assumed he would be heading somewhere that supports (or at least pretends to) a long-term approach like, for example, Arsenal.

I was listening to a podcast the other day and some journalist was touting Klopp as a potential candidate to replace Fat Sam. Also, WHU were looking for a marquee signing this summer as a statement of intent moving into the Olympic Stadium the season after next. Javier Hernandez is meant to be that signing. So far the journalist is 50% wrong, let's see if he can make 100%

Last edited:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I was listening to a podcast the other day and some journalist was touting Klopp as a potential candidate for Fat Sam. Also, WHU were looking for a marquee signing this summer as a statement of intent moving into the Olympic Stadium the season after next. Javier Hernandez is meant to be that signing. So far the journalist is 50% wrong, let's see if he can make 100%
Well he's certainly got a positive outlook if nothing else! It's not quite the equivalent of touting Ancelotti for the Albion job but not a million miles away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here