Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Non Binary?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Are you a binary or a non binary?

If you're not sure, then you're probably a non binary.

I reckon I am a binary generally, however have flirted with the idea of non binary, in a binary sort of way.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
[edit] ...oh, repeated binary joke...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Amuse mathematicians in 10 easy steps

1 Make a list
10 use binary numbers

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I remember sitting in front of Mr Rex our Maths teacher at Moulsecoomb School in the early seventies.
He used mints on wooden dowels to try to teach us this phenomenon - I soon realised I didn't give a feck.
This was soon after he beat me around the head with a board chalk rubber.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Are you a binary or a non binary?

If you're not sure, then you're probably a non binary.

I reckon I am a binary generally, however have flirted with the idea of non binary, in a binary sort of way.

RACIST ... I think ???

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I remember sitting in front of Mr Rex our Maths teacher at Moulsecoomb School in the early seventies.
He used mints on wooden dowels to try to teach us this phenomenon - I soon realised I didn't give a feck.
This was soon after he beat me around the head with a board chalk rubber.

Tough times. Especially as you'd only popped in to collect the kids.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
su_doku.jpg

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Tough times. Especially as you'd only popped in to collect the kids.

Unfortunately I'm 58 so this was the first child abuse case at the school.
Correction the Sports bloke took great pleasure in battering my arse with his size ten slipper.
Found out later he died of a heart attack----I'm surprised they found he had a heart.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So I'm not the only one that didn't realise that to describe oneself as 'non binary' is to say you do not fall into the accepted gender role of either male or female?

"fancy a bit of non binary tonight love?" :kiss:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Unfortunately I'm 58 so this was the first child abuse case at the school.
Correction the Sports bloke took great pleasure in battering my arse with his size ten slipper.
Found out later he died of a heart attack----I'm surprised they found he had a heart.

Mr Grayson, a maths master, made me drop my trousers and and pants in front of everybody so he could thrash my bare buttocks with a metre rule. Talk about humiliation.

That's the last time I go to a parents evening.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Mr Grayson, a maths master, made me drop my trousers and and pants in front of everybody so he could thrash my bare buttocks with a metre rule. Talk about humiliation.

That's the last time I go to a parents evening.

:lol:
I haven't got a clue what this thread is about but it was worth reading just for that post!!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
A letter G walks into a hexadecimal bar and the landlord says "why the wrong base?" :moo:

:lolol: I like a proper GEEK joke.

Why do programmers always mix up Christmas and Halloween?

Because DEC 25 = OCT 31

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
So I'm not the only one that didn't realise that to describe oneself as 'non binary' is to say you do not fall into the accepted gender role of either male or female?

"fancy a bit of non binary tonight love?" :kiss:

I've given this some thought and it's quite a philosophical question. Assuming that 1 represents male role and 0 represents female role then all love-making is either 0-0, 0-1, 1-0 or 1-1*. I'll call this set of results the "Oscar Garcia Phenomenon". Where you have someone who can be either 0 or 1 can they be both at the same time during sexy-time? I think not. If say, you're doing it with a ladyboy and you move rapidly during your love-making from a giver to a givee then the result would obviously change just as quickly from 1-0, to 1-1 (The Hyypia effect) and if it were two ladyboys I guess it could move further to 0-1 and even 0-0 but I don't have the imagination to picture a scenario where someone can be both a 0 and a 1 at the same time with someone else. It would be like a Thai version of Schrodinger's Cat:

*There is an exception to this where the lovemaking is just a 1 by itself. This is known as a Pardew.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here