Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gerry Adams welcomes Prince Charles to Belfast....

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Take that Charlie boy !

image.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Irrespective of the rights and wrongs of the peace treaty, that photo still has to be preferable to images of dead victims.

Without wading chin deep through the shit puffin that is middle eastern and global politics, it's a shame Israel and it's enemies didn't 'step up' decades ago.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Irrespective of the rights and wrongs of the peace treaty, that photo still has to be preferable to images of dead victims.

Without wading chin deep through the shit puffin that is middle eastern and global politics, it's a shame Israel and it's enemies didn't 'step up' decades ago.

Have a thumbs up for the sentiment and one for shit puffin. :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I wonder if Adams is whispering something unsavoury about Prince Charles's favourite uncle ???

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012

Ignoring everything else, shit puffin is inspired.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Then Charlie hopefully would of mentioned Gerry's sexcase brother.

The more people who mention that the better.

Adams continual denials - of being in the IRA and of his in-depth knowledge of his brothers activities and assistance in covering them up - are pathetic at this stage when its become clear that you can admit pretty much whatever you've done in NI without major consequence.

The people of Louth would elect a donkey with an SF ribbon on him at the moment so it won't impact his political career (although now that I think about it, damaging his political career is probably better for the rest of us).

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ignoring everything else, shit puffin is inspired.
I wish I could take the credit, but shit puffin has been quietly knocking around NSC for a couple of months.

It seemed to fit perfectly when attempting to describe the middle east, in 2 words.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
How do people meet Gerry Adams or Martin McGuinness and not feel the urge to chin the murderous c*nts? Did I say murderous c*nts? Add to that description the fact they covered up for paedophiles, harrassment and bullying of rape victims, and various crime rackets.

Whatever you think of Prince Charles, you've got to feel for him today having to be civil to scum like that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here