Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official bed wetting thread for the 2015/16 season

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
When the **** are we going to sign somebody for the 2015/16 season. Time is ticking. What is our club playing at?

Barber out!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
index.jpgrman7111l.jpg:whistle:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm going to continue wearing a nappy for at least another month.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Too soon to panic yet but I'll be starting next week if we don't sign someone soon.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There's a new app that removes any mention of the Kardashians from any website you go to. (here - there's also a firefox add on to do the same with Justin Beiber here).

I wonder if there is anything like that that can remove any mention of the term 'bedwetter'.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The all-seeing Eye of the Bedwetter is fixed firmly on the albion player transfer office.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I am on a football holiday until the fixtures come out. I will start wetting the bed then. No I really am not reading all football related posts on NSC every day honest.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Can I join this group as Bed-Wetter number 12 :moo:
You're in Simmo, and I will take my honourable place as ass licker #1, don't care if we don't sign anyone, cause the elite performance academy will soon be spewing out so many world class performers we'll be awash, we cannot fail ? Can we?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I simply cannot believe we let Rio come down to Hove today without first getting him to sign. No new players, it's all going to hell in a handcart.

I'm off to get some 41UwqMz6HvL._SX450_.jpg

Surprised this bed wetting is still a thing - surely it's the happy clappys who need burning at the stake after telling us how great the transfer business was a year ago :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here